Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i bet he doesnt even have a dog
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I am a virgin, never been on a date, etc...

I don't think I have aspergers.

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

are you 15?
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Nope, I am 25.

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

All chances for sex I have had would fall under accidental, which I haven't been generally interested in.

Jon Miller
            (very drunk women)
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

well as long as you arent considering killing yourself or endulge in bizarre online sexual fetishes youre golden

Comment

Do you understand humor, JM?
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I think so, I also understand humour.

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Yes, Brits are funnier; you're good to go.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm a very mild case. I pass for normal with ease, and sometimes seem quite sociable. But socializing puts a serious emotional strain on me. After about a week as a counselor-in-training at a summer camp, I started literally cracking up. Serious mood swings. I can enjoy talking with people, but I also need copious amounts of alone time.

Never had sex, but it's by choice since I'm one of those crazy religious people. I know I'm not unattractive, though to my immense annoyance I've gotten more attention from gay men than straight women at some periods in my life.

I'm not very fond of getting touched without warning (I frigging HATE it when people get my attention by tapping my shoulder; it sets my teeth on edge for some reason), and I'm very finicky about foods. Odors and textures which strike others as mild can be offensively strong to me, so much that I literally cannot stomach some foods. For some reason, this rule applies only to foods; I can slam down all sorts of nasty liquors without changing facial expressions.

I was pretty gullible when I was younger, and definitely a nerd. I memorized massive amounts of trivia from diverse sources ranging from dog breeds to mythology. I got into stubborn arguments with math teachers over having to "show my work" on paper even when I did it automatically in my head (I ran into this problem as late as pre-calculus). I was also an arrogant little weasel, and lazy to boot--it was my way of compensating for social isolation. Thankfully I mostly grew out of it, for which I think I have the internet to thank to some extent (I could socialize in an environment where EVERYONE was unable to judge by body language, etc.!). Mostly, though, it was probably just getting out of high school and on Prozac that did it.

Currently 22yo, dating another aspie and loving it, most of the way finished with a weird fiction book I've been working on for two years or so. Currently obsessed by: parallels between totalitarianism and the structure/methods of cults such as the Church of Scientology.

Note that Autism Spectrum Disorders cover an extremely wide range, with me or even milder cases at one end, and people who can't even talk at the other extreme. And everywhere in between.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Flippant online diagnosis: Comrade Tassadar
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I knew a fellow in collge who had Asperger. He was totally obsessive compulsive about certain things and would sometimes freak out in class for no apparent reason. True story.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                            A life long friend of mine (probably) has Asperger's Syndrome.

My brothers and I have been his friends forever, yet he still doesn't know when we're being sarcastic. He's studied human anatomy intensely and can tell you exactly how to kill a person with anything. He's incredibly anal about the proper use of language and he reads almost constantly. He regularly recites exact quotes from books (and movies and television shows, etc...) he hasn't touched in years.

He's never been on a date. His only sex has been accidental. He believes that most of the people he's ever known in his life have betrayed him. He can't keep a job for more than a year because he goes crazy from having to be in such close contact with normal people for too long.

He will never be able to live a normal life, never be able to interact in the proper manner with the people around him, but he has a mind that can accomplish amazing things.
                            accidental sex? How does that work? And why have I never been in these accidents?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                              Yes, Brits are funnier; you're good to go.
                              anybody who finds british comedy funny has aspergers

Comment

I'm certain I don't have this. I'm just run of the mill shy. I might have social anxiety disorder. I don't know for sure, never bothered to get diagnosed.

don't care either. I read one of the side effects of Paxil is permanent impotence. That's enough to scare me away from those drugs forever. What's the point of curing social anxiety so you can ****, when your wang doesn't work and you can't **** anyways?

Comment

Working...
                                X