No announcement yet.

What is asperger's anyway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which has more to do with the lack of understanding within the person's surroundings than with the syndrome itself. As if you'd argue homosexuality should cured because many homosexuals aren't happy. It's important to understand that it defines a person's personality: remove it and you destroy that personality.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• I scored 24. What does that say about you?

Comment

• I have Japher's Syndrom

I can't help but post random messages at OT message boards and general spam forums... what can I do?! Oh my god! Is there a pill for this? Why me, god, why me!!!
        Monkey!!!

Comment

• Was there a point to your post, Japher?
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
            I have Japher's Syndrom

I can't help but post random messages at OT message boards and general spam forums... what can I do?! Oh my god! Is there a pill for this? Why me, god, why me!!!
            sadly, I suffer from Japher syndrome as well.

Comment

• apparently
              Monkey!!!

Comment

• what's the treatment for it?

Comment

• Ming can give you a prescription.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• ooh, a health spa
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

• Japher, stop spamming or you'll be getting restricted.
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• That's like telling a kid with Asperger's to stop being weird
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                          Which has more to do with the lack of understanding within the person's surroundings than with the syndrome itself. As if you'd argue homosexuality should cured because many homosexuals aren't happy. It's important to understand that it defines a person's personality: remove it and you destroy that personality.
                          how about people that want treatment should get it and those that dont want treament shut the hell up.
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Only how many people with so-called physchiatric or neurological disorders are asked what they want? Any mental hospital treats its patients however the doctors like, no one is ever paid any attention there.
                            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• people who dont have a choice dont fall into my statement.
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver
                                Only how many people with so-called physchiatric or neurological disorders are asked what they want? Any mental hospital treats its patients however the doctors like, no one is ever paid any attention there.
                                unless they are locked up (or court ordered), they don't have to take their drugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X