Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y! Sports Fantasy Football '06. The wait is over. Sign up now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y! Sports Fantasy Football '06. The wait is over. Sign up now!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

In.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

COMMISSIONER! We NEED you.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

In.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

In.
          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Since we're off to a really early start (although I know forum-based drafts tend to be slow) what do you all think of a larger roster size, like 18 or so? I think it's better when you have to rely a little more on the team you drafted at the beginning.

If you have sixteen, and then two good players get injured, your roster gets a little thin, too.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

I'll be in again, though I'd prefer to play with Berz and Zopp again. The threads don't seem to be quite so competitive.
              Plus, as a safety net against my uselessness (or some small part of it), can you give me a quick list of all the players currently banned or facing a ban from playing next season?

Comment

Inn.

Comment

BAPAY!

Comment

Back to defend

Edit: I'm not going to commish again though... Berz, Imran?

Comment

What exactly are the responsibilities of the commish? I'll do it if it's not too much work.

Comment

The biggest pain in the arse is inputting all the draft picks

Other than that, you have no major intensive tasks.

Comment

Other than that, it's just setting up the league rules, right?

I'll be commish if we can have 18-man rosters.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
                              Other than that, it's just setting up the league rules, right?

I'll be commish if we can have 18-man rosters.
                              Fine with me.

Comment

Working...
                              X