Web users to 'patrol' US border

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobby "MOBIUS" Riggs vs Billy Jean "Female " King

Look, I dont wanna be accused of being unfair or mean, but DANG! Mobius, you should have learned not to pick on the wrong person, YOU do remember that litttle sports bet you lost on?
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

You guys just don't get it . . . . . . .

celebrating a victory in pwning MOBIUS is like, well . . . . . .

celebrating a victory of a grown lion in a fight against a mouse.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

We're goading him MrFun, rubbing his face in it. Think of it like an intervention.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle

We're goading him MrFun, rubbing his face in it. Think of it like an intervention.

goading MOBIUS

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

which is perfectly appropriate when the mouse is crapping in your house and you've brought in the lion to deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo

which is perfectly appropriate when the mouse is crapping in your house and you've brought in the lion to deal with it.

Comment

Ha ha ha!

The chimps are getting excited in the monkey house again...

Ooooooh, well what happens when the boarder patrol checks the tape to see if there were any illegals actually crossing? Or when the "volunteers" getting bad info start to get investigated for screwing with the federal government? Odd how those phone calls are traceable. Do you know what a felony is?
                Exactly, getting the border patrol (this isn't some boarding school prank, imbecile) to check the tape will be wasting their time, especially if you have decoy crossers who are actually there to pretend to cross but stay on their side of the border, so the border patrol actually wastes its time going to apprehend people they think are crossing but are actually totally wasting their time...

Why would the decoy people do this? because a couple of days later they can take their turn crossing (they're already in position, maybe moving a few miles along the border before crossing) and the next lot coming can take their turn as the decoys...

I'm sure these groups can easily organise using chatrooms across Mexico and cheap mobile phones to keep in contact. But hey home defence can merrily waste their time trying to monitor these groups or whatever.

Better still, the guys that make it over can get to the nearest payphone in town and make phonecalls to support the next guys free on Uncle Sam!!! But apparently Harry ****-for-Brains here thinks that the person making the call is then going to happily stand by the payphone and wait for the local patrol car to show up once they figue out where he's calling from - so as well as wasting the border patrol's time, we'll waste the phone tracers and the cops time as well! Nice one, 'Arry!

Face it, it's a good idea. Your poor excuse for a flaw is like saying the neighborhhod watch is a bad idea because the drug dealers will call the cops.
                It's a rediculous idea you intellectual midget, I'm ridiculing it right now (and you at the same time) and you're too dense to see it!

Nice to see the usual ****wits lining up for humiliation like lambs for the slaughter, eh Mr Slowww... and Funhand?
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Also when the idiots with time on their hands finally get pissed off wasting their time looking at webcams of lifeless tracts of desert, this army of informers will quickly melt away to almost nothing once the novelty wears off. I'm guessing only real losers without a life or a job, or a brain will be the only ones left - perhaps the very people on this thread who think it's such a good idea?

Comment

It's a rediculous idea you intellectual midget,...
                    ...yada yada yada

And you are a...what?
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS

Exactly, getting the border patrol (this isn't some boarding school prank, imbecile) to check the tape will be wasting their time, especially if you have decoy crossers who are actually there to pretend to cross but stay on their side of the border, so the border patrol actually wastes its time going to apprehend people they think are crossing but are actually totally wasting their time...

Why would the decoy people do this? because a couple of days later they can take their turn crossing (they're already in position, maybe moving a few miles along the border before crossing) and the next lot coming can take their turn as the decoys...

I'm sure these groups can easily organise using chatrooms across Mexico and cheap mobile phones to keep in contact. But hey home defence can merrily waste their time trying to monitor these groups or whatever.

Better still, the guys that make it over can get to the nearest payphone in town and make phonecalls to support the next guys free on Uncle Sam!!! But apparently Harry ****-for-Brains here thinks that the person making the call is then going to happily stand by the payphone and wait for the local patrol car to show up once they figue out where he's calling from - so as well as wasting the border patrol's time, we'll waste the phone tracers and the cops time as well! Nice one, 'Arry!
                      ...and then they can float zepplins up across the border to get the attention of the border patrol luring them into a seemingly massive border crossing. Next they should have their contacts in LA phone in a number of fake reports of bank heists so that the local airwaves are torn between covering the massive border crossing and the bank heists. Then a former Soviet bloc country will launch anti-satellite weapons to take out the satellites watching the border. AND AT THAT SAME MINUTE the space aliens who have been helping the Mexicans lower the price of alfalfa across North America will make the illegal immigrants invisible with their amazing, super duty invisible ray!!!!!

How more ridiculous can you make your little scenario? Just by putting the cameras on the border you have been forced to conceive this elaborate plot to fool the cameras which has, oddly enough, caused you to work harder to get across. The people crossing pick fruit for a living. They are not schooled in paramilitary operations and stealth infilitration.

Get a grip.

Comment

The people crossing pick fruit for a living. They are not schooled in paramilitary operations and stealth infilitration.

Get a grip.
                        Let us not forget, it is HIS SCENARIO, is this from a Rogue Spear Mod?

Maybe he could do a second mod which includes them becoming artists?
                        Attached Files
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Actually, I think this is a great idea. All those nativist chumps will start sitting on the internet watching the border intently and leave the rest of us alone.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

...and then they can float zepplins up across the border to get the attention of the border patrol luring them into a seemingly massive border crossing. Next they should have their contacts in LA phone in a number of fake reports of bank heists so that the local airwaves are torn between covering the massive border crossing and the bank heists. Then a former Soviet bloc country will launch anti-satellite weapons to take out the satellites watching the border. AND AT THAT SAME MINUTE the space aliens who have been helping the Mexicans lower the price of alfalfa across North America will make the illegal immigrants invisible with their amazing, super duty invisible ray!!!!!

How more ridiculous can you make your little scenario? Just by putting the cameras on the border you have been forced to conceive this elaborate plot to fool the cameras which has, oddly enough, caused you to work harder to get across. The people crossing pick fruit for a living. They are not schooled in paramilitary operations and stealth infilitration.

Get a grip.
                            Only people round here that should be getting a grip are you guys - it is only an 'elaborate' concept to you because you are a moron.

Personally I think it is a simple plan - it was the first thing I thought of the moment I read the story, but then quite evidently compared to you and your fellow retards my brain power is obviously immense...

Still at least something good has come out of this: Harry Tuttle has now been edumacated in the difference between 'border' and 'boarder'

But you and Sloww were still dumb enough to take the bait of my irony trap...

As Che says, maybe it is a good idea after all...

Comment

Three weeks! I'm impressed! Did you feed the gerbil?

Comment

Some of us have better things to be doing with their lives than staring at webcams for days on end looking for illegal immigrants...

Comment

Working...
                                X