No announcement yet.

Web users to 'patrol' US border

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on, satchel ass. Spill your wisdom.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      Come on, satchel ass. Spill your wisdom.

speaking of A$$es.. he may be overloaded as many mules crossing the border and has found he is too greedy in taking on the might and wisdom seen here and thus cannot find a way out of his predicament
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Think about it you chumps - the dorks with the time on their hands won't be the only people able make the calls.
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I, for one, am very appreciative of your concern. Now, move on.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Touched a nerve? Sloww starting to realise what a dumb idea this webcam thing is...?

Awww, Diddums

Comment

Don't put words in my mouth, dickwad.

Gramps, I uploaded a very short video called Border Problems, in zip. Pretty funny.
              Naturally, anyone with a sense of humor is welcome to it.

Comment

Gramps, I uploaded a very short video called Border Problems, in zip. Pretty funny.
                Naturally, anyone with a sense of humor is welcome to it.
                I'll email you so as we dont alert the enemy at our gates

then you can send

Comment

Yep, definitely must be it...

So, death penalty for those marines then? Oh sorry I forgot, you're against the dp these days after I made you see sense...

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                    Think about it you chumps - the dorks with the time on their hands won't be the only people able make the calls.

Ooooooh, well what happens when the boarder patrol checks the tape to see if there were any illegals actually crossing? Or when the "volunteers" getting bad info start to get investigated for screwing with the federal government? Odd how those phone calls are traceable. Do you know what a felony is?

Face it, it's a good idea. Your poor excuse for a flaw is like saying the neighborhhod watch is a bad idea because the drug dealers will call the cops.

Comment

In conclusion, you don't know what corraborating evidence is.

Der.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle

Ooooooh, well what happens when the boarder patrol checks the tape to see if there were any illegals actually crossing? Or when the "volunteers" getting bad info start to get investigated for screwing with the federal government? Odd how those phone calls are traceable. Do you know what a felony is?

Face it, it's a good idea. Your poor excuse for a flaw is like saying the neighborhhod watch is a bad idea because the drug dealers will call the cops.
                        Dang, Mobius knocked out early in round, by Sir Harry Tuttle
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Dang, Mobius knocked out early in round, by Sir Harry Tuttle

It usually only takes one round for almost anyone else to knock MOBIUS out, anyway.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I love that photo. Ali was my first hero. I remember this.
                            I LOVE it used in this re-creation.

Comment

Grandpa Troll is my new hero.

VICTORY IS MINE!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle
                                Grandpa Troll is my new hero.

VICTORY IS MINE!
                                aww shucks..YOU could come and be a guest speaker at Apolyton's Hero Camp where we teach everyone they too can PAWN Mobius and other that would stand up against the masses

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X