No announcement yet.

Leno and Letterman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put Conan ahead of Leno... at least his stuff with Andy Richter. I find Leno to be an utter embarrasment, a "safe" talk show host who totally and entirely gave up the edginess he had as a comedian to become a teletubby on The Tonight Show. BAH!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      I put Conan ahead of Leno... at least his stuff with Andy Richter. I find Leno to be an utter embarrasment, a "safe" talk show host who totally and entirely gave up the edginess he had as a comedian to become a teletubby on The Tonight Show. BAH!
      Yup, and all he has to show for it are a mansion, a garage full of his dream cars, wealth, and, well.....

Yeah, that sellout!

If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

If you're staying up late enough to watch Conan, do yourself a favor and check out Craig Ferguson. He's a breath of fresh air, kinda like when Letterman first appeared daytime in the late 70s.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by GePap

Yup, and all he has to show for it are a mansion, a garage full of his dream cars, wealth, and, well.....

Yeah, that sellout!

Actually, that's an airline hangar. At Santa Monica Airport.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

headlines

I used to like the tonight show, but it gets repetitive.

Comment

Leno smells of canned jokes. He's just missing the rimshot after the punchline.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

they still use the rimshot sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                  i think everyone's opinion is equally invalid.

MRT is my hero
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                  X