No announcement yet.

Leno and Letterman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't watch Ferguson, but agreed on the other five.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

That's because you hate America
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Ferguson is better than Conan, Leno is better than Conan, Ellen is better than Conan, hell fricken Tony Danza is better than Conan.

I'd rather watch Conan the Barbarian do bench presses than Conan O'Brian do his idoitic show.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

homo
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Conan has the best material but the worst delivery.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Conan's interviews are atrocious. He's going to have to tone himself down when he gets the Tonight Show.

Otherwise, Conan is
              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

If you want to enjoy Leno/Letterman more, watch home shopping network for 1 month straight, then switch back.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I got bored of these shows after high school. Even then the only thing I liked about Leno was the headlines.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

DaShi graduated

to the soft core pr0n on Skinemax.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

If you want to enjoy Leno/Letterman more, watch home shopping network for 1 month straight, then switch back.
                      "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

What´s with all the Leno bashing? I think he´s funny, much better than Letterman (who seem a bit tired) or Conan (who´s all over the place). We don´t get any others on swedish TV, but I have a friend who raves about Colbert and Stewart.
                        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Leno is terrible.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Conan
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Jay Leno:
                              "A study claims that by next year obesity will be the number one killer in America. Can you believe that?
                              We're turning into a nation of Clinton girlfriends." —Jay Leno

hilarious...
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It's funny cuz it's so dreadfully unfunny.
                                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                                X