No announcement yet.

Let Me Be The First To Congratluate the Dallas Mavericks. 2006 NBA Champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not ****, he can't defend (even another guard) or rebound or take it to the hoop, and his 3 point shooting isn't so good as to force a team to adjust its defense for it.

I was joking; just wanted to say "White Chocolate". You're absolutely right about Williams having serious deficiencies as a player. It was smart of Riley to pick up Payton who compensates somewhat for the skills that Williams is lacking in.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
      Yep... and even more so to the fans based on the difference in TV ratings here
      There's no real history to the trophy and a new one is given out each year. It seems to be of far less significance to the sport as compared with the Stanley Cup. The first time I heard the name was today for the NBA championship trophy.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

There's no real history to the trophy and a new one is given out each year. It seems to be of far less significance to the sport as compared with the Stanley Cup. The first time I heard the name was today for the NBA championship trophy.
        So?

I agree that the Stanley Cup is more impressive, but a championship in your major sport is what they play for, not the actual trophy.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Yeah, but it still looks less impressive -- the celebrations are much more subdued.

I didn't see anybody from the Heat say "****ING RIGHTS!" while parading around with the cup.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
            It's not ****, he can't defend (even another guard) or rebound or take it to the hoop, and his 3 point shooting isn't so good as to force a team to adjust its defense for it.

I was joking; just wanted to say "White Chocolate". You're absolutely right about Williams having serious deficiencies as a player. It was smart of Riley to pick up Payton who compensates somewhat for the skills that Williams is lacking in.
            I knew you were joking, but I couldn't resist a chance to rip Williams. I had my dandruff up.
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Come on Sloww, say it. SAY IT!
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  I think it's Texan for "I wus WRONG!"
                  Naah, it's Texican for "Which orifice am I s'posed to talk out of, again?
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Seein' as yer on line, Dallas, I wanna hear it!!!

Comment

Mark Cuban and Dan Marino are in talks to buy the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Comment

I gotta hand it to the Heat. Dwayne Wade was an irrisistible force, and the supporting cast really woke up. Dallas choked horribly.

I was rooting for Dallas, since neither Riley nor Shaq needs another ring. I also thought Riley deserved to lose for his unceremonious dumping of coach Stan Van Gundy. I've hated The Oily One through three teams now.

Key to victory: Riley made his best move a couple years back when he traded up to grab Wade right ahead of the Bulls in the draft. Chicago ended up with Kirk Hinrich. (sigh)
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm still waiting Sloww.

Comment

Slowwhand, you gutless bastard!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations to the outstanding team of Miami, the Heat withered Dallas.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Nicely done, Sloww.

At last... (We know that was difficult for you.)
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X