Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are taking the long route to get to SLC

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Longer, maybe. Fastest, per every source I check.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Just keep both your hands on the wheel at all times, no matter how playful your passenger gets.

I would take the 50 route. Freeways are no fun, and when you have the time and interest to see new locales and sights, you should go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
          Just keep both your hands on the wheel at all times, no matter how playful your passenger gets.

I would take the 50 route. Freeways are no fun, and when you have the time and interest to see new locales and sights, you should go for it.

hehehehe
          One thing you gotta ask yourself... where are you now? -- James Blunt lyrics

Comment

Originally posted by Playful
            hehehehe
            Originally posted by SlowwHand

You are taking the long route to get to SLC

I'm starting to see a connection here..

Comment

Here's what you get out of 50.

then
              Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Tubers has to understand ur closer to oklahoma then we are. we drove that route from sa and it took us close to 30 hoursstraight thru. the route we go is thru fort stockton avoiding elpaso strait into new mexico the only part of colorado we see is cortez. we just did that route before he dropped me in oregon it took us 23 hours.
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Oh, and SlowwHand when you get back, we don't need to hear any lurid details about why Playful has that username here on Apolyton.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I won't see New Mexico, or little. Out 287 (?) though Amarillo.

That far south route does look good. Going to save it because it's the closest to me, in case I get another chance.
                    We MAY have decided to split the difference. What do you think about this?
                    I-70 east to 24/285 south, then catch 50 east and over the bridge?

Mr Fun.....I'm telling you everything.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

take the southern route. i-40 to Gallup then 491 to Colorado and Utah, then 191 to I-70.

You can see Moab and Coanyonlands on that route.

It's quite scenic, and faster than the Wyoming route.

I've done them both.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I can't remember if I went up 50 or 24. Either way, it's most definately worth it.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

tubes is right about the moab way its quite nice. I argue that it was prolly once part of the grand canyon since the same river flows thru it... he says no
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Che, I think I'm going with you.

Comment

Clearly you should take the 89 through Logan and find Tassi for us.
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

If I found him I'd throw him off that bridge.

Comment

Working...
                                X