Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cigarette Smoking saves health care dollars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the guy that smokes reaches the point where he needs to seek medical help for illness or diseases brought on by cigarette smoking, he definitely didn't smoke enough. Who needs "light" cigarettes anyway? Kids should be introduced to smoking as well. Smoking helps your social relationships, you get to know more people if you're a smoker. And if the state can save some pensions' money, that's another plus.

Smoking

Oh btw

Don't ask ME to kill you when you reach this point

Of course, life can still be very challenging at that age

If you have money of course, those chicks digging old men for some reasons are never really interested in old men living in a retirement house.
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Forgot about that post actually. You can disregard it: i don't know why but i took some of this **** seriously and it hit me at a personal level. I should know better.
      What?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
        He's correct that is saves money, but he's still an idiot. If we're going to do this, we might as well just shoot old people - that would save a lot more money.
        Not the same thing, it would be like letting old people shoot themselves if they choose.
        He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Playful
          So basically to save health care dollars, anyone that smokes shouldn't seek medical help for illness or diseases brought on by cigarette smoking.

What about the people that get illness or diseases from second hand smoke? Are they supposed to deny themself medical treatment too? We are talkin about saving health care dollars here!

This is the theme of your thread isn't it?

Lets make everyone suffer because of cigarette smoking. When I light up I'm risking my own health. But I certainly don't inflict the one's around me with the poisons.
          Eh? I don't see any policy recommendations made by the O.P. or anyone who supports his position. Thus your reducto ad absurdum is simply absurd.

Personally what pisses me off is that people (particularly those who benefit directly from the cigarette settlement) claim that cigarette smoking has a vast net cost to state coffers (pun intended) when the opposite is actually true.
          He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
          X