Astrology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Scorpio, it means I'm so nice and sweet
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
      Ok, I'm sorry.

accepted
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I'm the best one.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

accepted

Comment

A relief smilie would have been better; considering my super powers, it is a bad idea to cross me, you know.

Comment

What superpowers?? You're a rule-fixated Virgo, and probably a neat freak. Go clean up your room!

(I can get away with saying things like that because I'm a Capricorn, and Virgos are enthalled by Capricorns)

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                Some constellation that supposedly had influence over a group of people born in a certain period of time in a year had since moved to the otherside of the ecliptic. Surely it could not influence the group of people born in the same period of time anymore, yes?
                That was my point. Astrology based on what time of year it is they were born seems to work. Astrology based on the location of constellations when someone was born does not. Someone actually attempted to "correct" astrology based on where constellations are now located and the results were wildly inaccurate - leading them to conclude what the rest of us have always suspected: the constellations have f/a influence on us.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

See I knew there was a reason Starchild and I get along so well, I'm also a Leo. And I don't know where they get that crap about Leo's wanting to be center stage

You are now welcome to bow down and worship at the feet of the Apolyton Princess
                  Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                  Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                  Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                  You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

You're right. I should have said "deserves to be center stage."

Comment

Silly little man, what were you thinking? You missed a spot, my toes need to be licked.
                      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Toe licking?? Not for a dignified Capricorn.

You want one of those non-conventional Aquarians...or maybe the most sensuous of all the signs, a Taurean.

(Sorry...but Taureans drive Capricorns just a little bit buggy. Sssssigh.)

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                          That was my point. Astrology based on what time of year it is they were born seems to work.
                          Well, that's based on the supposedly ascending constallation along the ecliptic. It works more or less regardless of your location, providing that you're in the Northern Hemisphere. Which means it wouldn't work for you Skanky even if it would actually work.

Now to be a Taurus that constellation should actually be ascending during that month, but it isn't, in our day and age.

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                          ...leading them to conclude what the rest of us have always suspected: the constellations have f/a influence on us.
                          Good conclusion

The descriptions and weekly predictions of various zodiac have always been so vague that they work for almost everybody. All you need is just a little interpretation.

The stars in a constellation doesn't even have to be physically close (well, in astronomical distances) to each other. They only have to look that way, to us.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                            What superpowers?? You're a rule-fixated Virgo, and probably a neat freak. Go clean up your room!

(I can get away with saying things like that because I'm a Capricorn, and Virgos are enthalled by Capricorns)

I'm certainly not going to worship you.

Comment

Comment

Oh, hi there Winston.

Comment

Working...
                                X