Astrology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sikander

Maybe she was just creeped out that her cousin was hitting on her.
    Glad that this wasn't about the sexuality of Gemini. Otherwise I'd have had to tell you that my MOTHER has the sexual drive of a panda bear.
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly

So you're saying we need to outsource our astrology?
      HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Here a little course for you all:
        I wish I'll be clear:

In astrology scorpio is place where the sexual organs are. The sign is symbolising the instinctive force of the world. The sign is also symbolising the process of fermentation of grapes into wines or the process of decomposition in autumn. That`s why this sign is placed in autumn.

I can even say that this sign is the equivalent of the concept of libido; libido as an energetic force without having any goal(not like freud; where libido is sexual and not like Alfred Adler; where the libido is a will of power, but more in a Jungian way; where libido is an undistinguised energy, who can take many color)

Something really interesting, is that earlier in astrology, this sign was represented by an eagle. The Scorpio and Eagle are linked since one represent the instinctive force and the other the spiritual force. This astrological sign is the key to canalising our force and turning it into spiritual force.

I'm not sure but I think it's the same idea than the Caducée d'Hermes.
        bleh

Comment

Cancers are cellular masses that experience lots of growth. They can be killed with chemicals or radiation.

They're also fairly incompatible with some other zodiac signs, I think.
          B♭3

Comment

Pfff...
            Have ever had a Christmas Cronos?
            Originally posted by Wernazuma III
            Hey cronos. Cool avatar - had that one too for a while!
            Attached Files
            bleh

Comment

Or Eating the Banana Political Party

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
              Hey cronos. Cool avatar - had that one too for a while!
              Attached Files
              bleh

Comment

Yours is better than my old hand drawn.
                Attached Files
                "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Astrologers are soooo dreamy...
                  Attached Files
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Re: Astrology

Originally posted by Dis
                    Why do people follow this stuff? I think people only follow it so they have something to talk about it. No one actually believes in it. Why can't Pisces get along with Aries? I don't get it. What's the deal?
                    You forget I'm from L.A. I know about this stuff.

First of all, all that junk you see in the newspaper ("You uncle will die; don't do anything stupid") is just that -- junk.

However, I have noticed about a 50% correlation between a person's sun sign and their personalities.

Leos (witness Starchild above) tend to like the center stage; they love compliments--even when untrue, because by paying them compliments shows an effort on your part to please them.

The people with personalities that don't resemble their sun signs tend to fall into at least one of the following categories: either their personalities are that of their rising signs (i.e. the sign which was rising above the horizon when they were born) or they were born on the cusp (the few days on either side of the border between the two signs).

Of the 50% who resemble their sun signs: the three earth signs (Capricorn, Taurus and Virgo) are to be down to earth people. The water signs (Cancer, Scorpios, Pieses) are emotional -- Scorpios are the most passionate people in the Zodiac for example, Billy Graham was a Scorpio, and no one can argue he wasn't passionate ). The air signs (Aquarius, Gemini, Libra) can be airheads but, for example, more geniuses are Aquarius than any other sign. The fire signs are noticable: the afore-mentioned Leos, the outrageous Sagiterriuses ("Mr. Prime Minister, you are very drunk." "True madam, but you are very ugly and tomorrow, I will be undeniably sober!"), and the children of the Zodiac: Aries, who are good at starting projects but not at finishing them; who are afraid of pain but who will leap in front of a runaway truck to save a friend.

Earth signs tends to be able to get along with other earth signs and with water signs, and water signs tend to get along with other water signs and with earth signs.

Air signs and fire signs have the same relationship.

Comment

"Aries, who are good at starting projects but not at finishing them; who are afraid of pain but who will leap in front of a runaway truck to save a friend."

Runaway truck?

Which friend, TELL ME ZKRIB!!!

I wanna say goodbye.

Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Learning Astrology = More women surrounding you!
                        I couldn't be in a relation with a woman who believes in that crap. C'est un signe de bêtise, mon ami.
                        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                          "Aries, who are good at starting projects but not at finishing them; who are afraid of pain but who will leap in front of a runaway truck to save a friend."

Runaway truck?

Which friend, TELL ME ZKRIB!!!

I wanna say goodbye.

Well...even tho I'm a Capricorn, my moon is in Aries, so emotionally I'm a lot like them.

So as a f'instance: Even tho my job here is "safe', the court here has been unnecessarily terminating our entry-level people instead of promoting them from "at will" to "for cause" positions. I've work untolled hours trying to stop this practice, through grivances, unfair labor practice arbitrations, negotiations, etc.

One of my latest attempts was to try and get some Legislator to sponsor legislation which would have had the effect of cutting my boss's boss's boss's boss's salary by about $40,000 per year. Although I was unable to get this bill introduced (so much for the California Legislature being in the back pocket of labor), it is widely known that I made this attempt.

That's kinda like jumping in front of a runaway truck. Kinda.

Comment

more geniuses are Aquarius than any other sign.
                            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Goodbye

....but I know where you can lay low for a while...
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Bah, Astrology in his roots is a pretty good "traditional science or symbolic science".

This "science" is a key to help us understanding how is working the spiritual/temporal world, the human nature, the different psychological types(before any psychology).

Originally posted by nostromo
                                I couldn't be in a relation with a woman who believes in that crap. C'est un signe de bêtise, mon ami.
                                You couldn't be in relation with a woman who believe in that crap.... but as soon as you talk of astrology with women, trust me, they will listen at you carefuly!!! I think, 95% of women I've met in my life, was listening carefuly to each world I say when I talk about astrology.

Badly, many of them(if not all), never got any intellectual curiosity about traditionnal astrology.
                                bleh

Comment

Working...
                                X