No announcement yet.

Astrology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey cronos. Cool avatar - had that one too for a while!
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
      I'm cancer, wth does that mean?
      It means you like scorpio and taurus. Maybe picies. Also, librans suck.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I can only confirm that Scorpio women are really horny. So far I have not met a Scorpio woman that does not have big sex drive.
        Quendelie axan!

Comment

I'm Aries

A fact which never got me laid.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og
            I can only confirm that Scorpio women are really horny. So far I have not met a Scorpio woman that does not have big sex drive.
            My cousin is scorpio and she has the sexual drive of a Panda bear. So much for that.
            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

I'm a Leo. By definition, I'm better than all you dirty non-Leos.
              Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Starchild has a point though.

Comment

I am an Orion
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III

My cousin is scorpio and she has the sexual drive of a Panda bear. So much for that.
                    I was actually hoping that my observations were incorrect because I think that astrology is BS.
                    Quendelie axan!

Comment

I've long thought that the funniest thing about astrology is that the dates of the starsigns are fixed, and meant to describe when the sun is "in" a certain costellation, thus governing those born under that sign -- but stars move, and are no longer in the same place they were when the dates corresponding to star signs were first established. Thus, according to the useful table on this page in Wiki, a person born between March 21-April 19 is an Aries, but by 1977 the sun actually traversed Aries April 19-May 14. So that means every "Aries" under the age of 30 was not actually born when the sun was in Aries.

Astrology is silly all around, but sillier still when its own founding premise doesn't apply anymore.

Still, Dis, if your new girlfriend is into it, I suggest you not share these observations...
                      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by cronos_qc
                        @UR
                        If i'm right it's Prague, i'll do a search over google.
                        Yes. The 4 men above it represent Death, Vanity, the Jew and the Turk, ie everything that is wrong and evil in this world.
                        CSPA

Comment

Dis your new girlfriend is into astrology isn't she???

I knew it!!!

*giggle*
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III

Maybe she was just creeped out that her cousin was hitting on her.
                            He's got the Midas touch.
                            But he touched it too much!
                            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                              I've long thought that the funniest thing about astrology is that the dates of the starsigns are fixed, and meant to describe when the sun is "in" a certain costellation, thus governing those born under that sign -- but stars move, and are no longer in the same place they were when the dates corresponding to star signs were first established. Thus, according to the useful table on this page in Wiki, a person born between March 21-April 19 is an Aries, but by 1977 the sun actually traversed Aries April 19-May 14. So that means every "Aries" under the age of 30 was not actually born when the sun was in Aries.

Astrology is silly all around, but sillier still when its own founding premise doesn't apply anymore.

Still, Dis, if your new girlfriend is into it, I suggest you not share these observations...
                              Indian (Vedic) astrology keeps their stuff up to date, it's the western astrology that's fallen down on the job.
                              He's got the Midas touch.
                              But he touched it too much!
                              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander

Indian (Vedic) astrology keeps their stuff up to date, it's the western astrology that's fallen down on the job.
                                So you're saying we need to outsource our astrology?
                                "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                                X