• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"react in a typically Russian way... "

lol we all know what THAT means...
    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

?
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughtermeyer

They actually started to self-genocide themselves over 50 years ago:

http://web.israelinsider.com/views/3998.htm
        Yes, I would trust barry chamish - a famous and reknown lunatic and conspiracy theorist, as a main source for anything.

Comment

Great...

Russian Nazis

Israeli anti-semites

Can the Middle East get any more f***** up?
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

pigs that fly!

Muslims that Drink!

Muslims that eat flying pigs while drinking!
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Self-hating Jews. Haven't seen that before.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis
                "These kids are fourth generation children of Jewish fathers or the accompanying offspring of non-Jewish mothers of previous mixed marriages and by definition are not eligible for Israeli nationality and immigrant rights under Israel's Law of Return. Consequently, they cannot register for state schooling and are not entitled to state medical insurance."

I think this explains the reason why...

Funny how a people that serves as an example of what racism can do have right now a fundamental racist legislation themselves

Anymore heads exploding ?
                I seem to recall they used those same quotas in the 30's in Germany, to decide, how pure aryan someone was... I think these kids might have made it through the filter.
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                  Self-hating Jews. Haven't seen that before.
                  Technically, they aren't Jews, since Judaism says that only children born of a Jewish woman are Jews. That technicality means they aren't ciitzens in Israel, and thus get to live second class lives.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Technically, they aren't Jews, since Judaism says that only children born of a Jewish woman are Jews. That technicality means they aren't ciitzens in Israel, and thus get to live second class lives.
                    They should be given arm bands to wear to distinguish them from true Israelis.

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Judaism recognizes also conversion as a way to become Jew.
                      Statistical anomaly.
                      The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO
                        Great...

Russian Nazis

Israeli anti-semites

Can the Middle East get any more f***** up?
                        Iraqi democracy?
                        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                        2004 Presidential Candidate
                        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by DAVOUT
                          Judaism recognizes also conversion as a way to become Jew.

Isn't that great. I, who am not Jewish, could convert, and move to Israel and be a citizen. These kids, who's fathers are Jewish and Israeli citizens, can't be, unless they also convert.

Now, if the Russian kids in Israel we know are anything to go by, it's higly likely these kids are also atheists, so you're asking them to live a lie in order to be granted that which should be given them as a birthright.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Plus from what I hear conversion isn't as simple a process as in Christian churches. Not to say Christian conversion is like a Vegas wedding, but its a simplier process from what I hear. Like the Christian churches will actually encourage you instead of try to talk you out of it, heh.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Hmm, seems that everyone not belonging to the master race (jews) get to lead second class lives.

Reminds me of a history lesson in school about "die übermensch"

Comment

"These kids are fourth generation children of Jewish fathers or the accompanying offspring of non-Jewish mothers of previous mixed marriages "

Note - 4 generation. These arent kids of a russian mixed marriage between a jew and a non-jew - such children being explicity GIVEN rights under the law of return DESPITE not being Jews under religious law - the Law of Return being much more lenient than Jewish religious law. They are folks with a Jewish Great grandfather, who have had no connection with the Jewish people in generations. Or theyre the completely non-jewish kids, of stepfamilies. So the whole article, and most statements deriving from it are misleading.

Jewish law is not symetrical as between the genders, and this DOES impact who is a Jew. Thats not racist, its a historical fact about Jewish identity. Deal with it. But its NOT whats fundamendatlly at issue here.

What is at issue is that some folks with no connection with the Jewish people, came to live in Israel, to take advantage of higher wages. Theyre illegal immigrants.

If you have problems with how illegal immigrants are treated, I suggest we all have such issues much closer to home we could deal with. Denying illegal immigrants services may be poor policy, but calling it Nazism is, well .....

As for Jews being insular, I have non-Jewish friends, and my child has many non-Jewish friends. Some Jews dont, and thats their right.

And yes, limits on dating and marriage are important to our survival as a community. Nonetheless many Jews marry non-Jews, as shown by the high intermarriage statistics.

Sorry Ozzy couldnt get a date with someone he wanted, but I think hes wrong to make generalizations based on that.
                                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
                                X