No announcement yet.

Land Speed Record - a mountain wins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Is it certain that trev is a young-earth creationist? I have difficulty imaginng that any self respecting, intelligent, consistent young-earth creationist would acknowledge a phenomonen whose existance is based on the idea that any piece of rock is at least 250 million years old.
      LandMasses Version 3 Now Available since 18/05/2008.

Comment

I don't think he's one. There are people around who need to rub their ultra-pro-science-evolutionism-atheism into everyone's face, accusing everyone who doesn't talk about quantum physics all the time of evil bible creationism.

Comment

Except trev has argued specifically for young-earth creationionism several times on these forums.

Dumbass.

Comment

Is it certain that trev is a young-earth creationist? I have difficulty imaginng that any self respecting, intelligent, consistent young-earth creationist would acknowledge a phenomonen whose existance is based on the idea that any piece of rock is at least 250 million years old.

There are people around who need to rub their ultra-pro-science-evolutionism-atheism into everyone's face, accusing everyone who doesn't talk about quantum physics all the time of evil bible creationism.
            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Comment

Quantum physics deals in probabilities so there is a chance the theory is wrong.
                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                2004 Presidential Candidate
                2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
                X