Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I barely avoided a homicidal manic by only minutes last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I barely avoided a homicidal manic by only minutes last night...

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Last night this city saw the celebrated opening of the new central railway station. I went there to meet up with a friend and his g/f, to go out on drinks after the fireworks and laser show thing. We made our way through masses of people, the city center was crowded with half a million of them.

As we walked through the Mitte district, we encountered dozens of police and emergency cars. I had an idea there might have been something big, but since there were no rumors or anything I thought it might as well be several single incidents that usually occur in big masses of people roaming through narrow streets.

This morning come news of a 16 year old running around stabbing people randomly, injuring 28, several of them seriously. No fatalities, no life danger anymore. So we got off sort of lightly, but still. Thing is, he pulled it off at around 2330 in the area "between Reichstag and Luisenstraße". That doesn't mean anything to you, but I'll have you know my friends and me just walked exactly the same way, just minutes earlier. Might as well have been in the frenzy.

I'm ok too
    Blah

Comment

1. Europe's Culture of Violence
      2. Europe's media driving children mad
      3. Finnish Death Metal made him do it
      4. Ban GTA
      5. Ban knives
      6. Why do we still have Europe? World 1.0 is obsolete.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Don't worry guys. I'm ok.

A 29-YEAR-OLD man died after he was stabbed in the head with a screwdriver in a fight outside a south east London pub.

David Rodway, 29, from Orpington, died at 11.30am Monday morning, two days after the fight outside the Walkabout pub on Bromley High Street, Bromley.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Bernd, were you at the event? Did you notice anything of the Panik? We walked along Luisenstraße and policemen and cars came ahead, yet we noticed no public fear or anything. Weird. We must have missed him by meters only, yet we noticed no upheaval.

Comment

I will now answer questions about how it feels to almost being stabbed to death, missed by mere hundreds of meters.

Comment

probably al qaida
              CSPA

Comment

The boy is not an immigrants' kid, but he's from teh evil district of Neukölln. Al Qaida links possible

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                  Bernd, were you at the event? Did you notice anything of the Panik?
                  No, just read later about it.....
                  Blah

Comment

I wasn't in your town what are you ranting about Etchy......
                    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

I thought from the thread title that this was going to be about a botched Apolyton meeting

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                        I barely avoided a homicidal manic by only minutes last night...
                        Sure, keep rubbing it in.

Comment

I live in America... I'm literally dodging bullets every day!

I put on kevlar in the morning the way you guys put on underwear (except Pekka, we know he goes commando). That's how bad it is here.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I live near near a place that was bombed by a V-2 during WW2. I will now answer questions about how it feels to almost being bombed to death, missed by mere hundreds of meters.
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

...and tens of years?

Comment

Working...
                              X