Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman doesn't realize her husband was a woman!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're noobs, it's always ok to humiliate noobs.

[edit]whooaaaa, wrong topic! sorry
    Last edited by Colonâ„¢; May 17, 2006, 09:23.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Illur
      women are stupid
      Don't say that, I'd think you'd need be pretty smart to pass for a man for seventeen years, including during sex.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

LC, that's one of the most skilled spins I've seen in a long time
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

"homemade appliance"?!?
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
          2004 Presidential Candidate
          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
            "homemade appliance"?!?
            Yeah It also happened in America..um..here is part of the article..older dude too..

An old man, Mr. Kelly , was living in a nursing home. One day he

appeared to be very sad and depressed. Nurse Tracy asked if

there was anything wrong.

"Yes, Nurse Tracy," said Mr. Kelly "My private part died today,

and I am very sad."

Knowing her patients were forgetful and sometimes a little crazy,

she replied, "Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr. Kelly, please accept my condolences." The following day, Mr. Kelly was walking down the hall with his

private part hanging out of his pajamas, when he met Nurse Tracy. "Mr. Kelly ," she said, "You shouldn't be walking down the hall like that. Please put your private part back inside your pajamas."

"But, Nurse Tracy," replied Mr. Kelly, "I told you yesterday that

my private part died."

"Yes, you did tell me that, but why is it hanging out of

your pajamas?" asked Nurse Tracy.

"Well," he replied. "Today's the viewing."
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Illur
              women are stupid
              Now why you gotta go start stuff

That makes me so mad when guys automatically call all women stupid, maybe ignorant because they dont know everything.

I mean, take for example the brunette and the Blonde talking one day. The Brunette was intelligent and told of her boyfriend who had a bad case of dandruff. The Blonde was in horror, asked "what did you do?"

The Brunette said softly and with an understanding tone "I just gave him some Head and Shoulders"

Now the Blonde was mortified, fearing the same thing could befall her boyfriend, she welled up with a tear in her eye, and whispered back to the brunette" I know how to GIVE HEAD but how do you give shoulders?"

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                but how do you give shoulders?"
                You don't want to know.
                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                2004 Presidential Candidate
                2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                  Now why you gotta go start stuff

That makes me so mad when guys automatically call all women stupid, maybe ignorant because they dont know everything.

Illur is a woman, I think
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                  X