Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman doesn't realize her husband was a woman!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman doesn't realize her husband was a woman!!?

A transsexual whose 17-year marriage to an heiress was nullified when the wife discovered her husband was a woman is not legally a 'parent' of her 14-year-old daughter born from donor sperm, the Court of Appeal has ruled.

Actually I may have mentioned elsewhere that I wanted to get married. But if this is what marriage is about, then maybe not. How can you be married and not know this? That doesn't seem like my idea of marriage. Marrige should have lots of sex and nudity.

This is the part that gets me:

He concealed his true gender from her for 17 years, using a home-made part of the anatomy for sex
    It seems to me married sex isn't very good then.

Re: Woman doesn't realize her husband was a woman!!?

Originally posted by Dis
    A transsexual whose 17-year marriage to an heiress was nullified when the wife discovered her husband was a woman is not legally a 'parent' of her 14-year-old daughter born from donor sperm, the Court of Appeal has ruled.

Actually I may have mentioned elsewhere that I wanted to get married. But if this is what marriage is about, then maybe not. How can you be married and not know this? That doesn't seem like my idea of marriage. Marrige should have lots of sex and nudity.

This is the part that gets me:

This is really worrying (as is your idea of marriage ).
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Daily Mail? Isn't it similar to Weekly World News and National Enquirer?
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Re: Re: Woman doesn't realize her husband was a woman!!?

Originally posted by Wernazuma III

This is really worrying (as is your idea of marriage ).
        yeah I am strange. I simply wouldn't marry a woman who wouldn't let me see her naked (or didn't want to see me naked). I should probably put this in my wedding vows...

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
          Marrige should have lots of sex and nudity.
          Right on! (at least between husband and wife )

Originally posted by Dis
          You only get out of it what you put into it. (no pun intended, I think )

I'm not too surprised the secret lasted for 17 years. I've known people that were too shy to look too closely (or at all). Their relations were probably a bit infrequent. The lack of children should have raised a flag though.
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
          2004 Presidential Candidate
          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I'm shy, and I look alot. . Although it helps I have a healthy interest in sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
              Daily Mail? Isn't it similar to Weekly World News and National Enquirer?
              It's more like a paper version of Fox News. Only British.

Comment

Bah. S/he's a piker compared to jazz musician Billy Tipton, who was married five times to women who didn't know s/he was a woman, too.
                "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Zulu Elephant

It's more like a paper version of Fox News. Only British.
                  Isn't that the same thing?
                  "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                  "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                  Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                    Bah. S/he's a piker compared to jazz musician Billy Tipton, who was married five times to women who didn't know s/he was a woman, too.
                    I don't know what to say but

you figure once they'd walk in him getting out of the shower.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                      Woman doesn't realize her husband was a woman!!?

Originally posted by Dis
                      He concealed his true gender from her for 17 years, using a home-made part of the anatomy for sex
                      17 years?

How could she not have noticed this sooner? A few weeks can be "accepted"... but 17 years?

Originally posted by Dis
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

If you do want a lot of sex, never get married, cuz those two don't really go well together.
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

:speechless:
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

women are stupid

Comment

This woman is lesbian deep inside in her heart, you know, in the next 20 years she'll discover that..

"I was a lesbian for 40 years and didn't know it!2'
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X