Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet more loses for Britain's car industry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loses?

Comment

I don't know why anyone would buy an English car. yeah I buy american which is almost as bad. I only do so out of some sense of historical pride. As the germans and japanese make the best cars.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
        How are you supposed to grow in fat times and cut back in lean times if you can't sack workers? Don't those silly continentals realize that preventing the sacking of workers just limits the HIRING of workers, thus decreasing employment
        This is true for the small business; but large industries, such as the automotive industry, have adopted methods for adapting the working force to the level required by demand, without laying off. They keep a significant number of worker under interim or temporary contracts that are renewed, or not, depending of the actual need. In case of fat times, they increase the number of interim and temporarary workers. When they need a permanent worker, they chose among the best of their temporary stock.
        Statistical anomaly.
        The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Working...
        X