Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Light travelling backwards is faster than light.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRT144

steve forbes?
    ROFL
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

If light moved backwards... wouldnt you 'see' the end of an event before the start???

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
        Already there.
        I meant practically usable EMPs. It was my impression that the current ones are heavy, wasteful of energy, and overly pricey relative to their utility. We couldn't, say, knock all of Pyongyang or Tehran unconscious (and back into the iron age).
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

They used a nifty little handneld EMP to wipe a data chip on '24' this week...
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Knock Pyongyang back into the iron age

Back/forwards whatever.
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

We don't need to knock Iran or the DPRK back to the stone age. They are doing just fine in that regard on their own. The trick is to prevent them from taking others with them.
              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
              2004 Presidential Candidate
              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
              X