No announcement yet.

Let the good times roll: IMF deeply concerned about falling US$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem is you'll never get a large enough group of Americans to agree on anything to have a revolution.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
      Good point, you rarely directly answer a question trying to switch the topic to something else.

How about your switch from the US's lack of exports being related to a lack of supply to the US refusal to give away dangerous technology to hostile or potentially hostile nations?
      Even your strawman is getting boring.

Where did I say "the US's lack of exports is related to a lack of supply?"
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Very well, since you're not clear on what you're stating, I'll give you another chance to clarify.

Why do you think that the US has such a large trade gap with China?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Very well, since you're not clear on what you're stating, I'll give you another chance to clarify.

Thanks for the entertainment.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Can you clarify yourself on this issue? I gave you at least 3 chances here to clarfiy your position. You started with an unsupported blanket statement. Then when I thought you were joking you followed up with another.

Now, you can only respond with to avoid the issue again, a sure sign that your backed into a corner, which was not my intent. I'm just trying to get something straight out of you.
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Nope, guess you can't do it.
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The problem is you'll never get a large enough group of Americans to agree on anything to have a revolution.
                Take away their TVs.

Only feebs vote.

Comment

"Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                  X