Let the good times roll: IMF deeply concerned about falling US$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaShi
    So you want the majority of Americans to suffer while the wealthy and elite, who are most responsible for any atrocities caused by the USA, still remain in financial security in their isolated compounds?
    Let the revolution begin!
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Hey UR, why don't you finish the discussion we were just having here before?
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Odin

A man can dream, can't he?

Comment

But dont the american companies who move their factories to china then send all their profit and dollars to the USA?
          I need a foot massage

Comment

So you want the majority of Americans to suffer while the wealthy and elite, who are most responsible for any atrocities caused by the USA, still remain in financial security in their isolated compounds?
            Can you provide details on the compounds?
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
              But dont the american companies who move their factories to china then send all their profit and dollars to the USA?
              The net affect is weaker currency. Less demand for US labor and dollars to pay for it.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

The net affect is weaker currency. Less demand for US labor and dollars to pay for it.
                ....and the dollars are more likley to be REINVESTED overseas anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
                  Yes, but none of that money gets to American workers who need it.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Yes, but none of that money gets to American workers who need it.
                    YAY FOR GLOBALIZATION:

Say hello to your new transnational corporatist overlords.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Let the revolution begin!
                      Beat me to it.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

America really could use a good revolution. We won't get it though.

To any department of homeland security people listening in, yes, I am advocating a (potentially violent) overthrow of the goverment, but it is a DISTANT overthrow of the goverment, not an immediate one, which has been upheld in court to be constitutional.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin

Hey!
                          Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Hey UR, why don't you finish the discussion we were just having here before?
                            Which one?
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Good point, you rarely directly answer a question trying to switch the topic to something else. How about your switch from the US's lack of exports being related to a lack of supply to the US refusal to give away dangerous technology to hostile or potentially hostile nations?
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
                                America really could use a good revolution. We won't get it though.
                                You started down that road last time. Go look at some of the posters from the 30s.

Those people lacked any decent ability to organize, but they were hell-pissed. Now capitalism has created the internet, which makes bypassing official media very easy, and organizing even easier.

It's no surprise that the biggest popular protests in history have all occurred since the creation of the internet.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X