Vladimir Putin's 9/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vladimir Putin's 9/11

The first foreign leader to ring Bush after 9/11 was Vladimir Putin, President of Russia. Putin offered his sympathy, and pointed out that Russia had also experienced terrorism.

I found this excellent docu-drama on Google video. Its called Disbelief and it's about the September 1999 bombings of Russian buildings that killed hundreds. Before the bombings, Putin had 30% support. Then, on 09/09/1999 a working-class appartment building blew up in the middle of the night. The government immediately blamed the Muslim people of Chechnya in Russia's south and launched a major war there. Putin's support shot up to 90%. Sound familar?

But a few days after 09/09/1999, alert residents of another appartment building spotted several men planting explosives in their basement. They called the local police, and by luck and quick wittedness, the culprits were caught... and then immediately released. They had FSB badges (former KGB). The FSB official explaination was that it was a training excercise and they forgot to tell the local police.

The war in Chechnya is on-going. 10% of the Chechen population is dead. Thousands of Russian conscript soldiers are dead.

Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Serb in 5... 4... 3...
    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Was Putin in power in 1999? I thought Yeltsin stood down on the Millenium night.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Putin was his PM though, right?
        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
        -Joan Robinson

Comment

The main reason Putin was elected as president is because of those bombings in the apartment. He was pushed forward by the oligarchs as their main man since they knew Jeltsin was going down down down. He had proven trustworthy and loyal earlier on in a scandal (I forgot which one ), but he was little known, even as prime minister, so in order to boost his rep 'certain things' happened. As we all know: wars are good in order to be elected, and Putin made good use of it.
          Now he's got bout the same problems Bush has in Afghanistan though: he accomplished little, save for a lot of bloodshed. Unfortunately that's not one of Putin's concerns

The irony is that the oligarchs were later removed from of power themselves by the man they made president

Putin's a crook, but hey he's Russia's #1 so we're outta luck. Then again, it could've been someone worse than him in slightly other circumstances. Russia doesn't have many peaceful and honest leaders after all
          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Re: Vladimir Putin's 9/11

Originally posted by Slaughtermeyer
            The first foreign leader to ring Bush after 9/11 was Vladimir Putin, President of Russia. Putin offered his sympathy, and pointed out that Russia had also experienced terrorism.

I found this excellent docu-drama on Google video. Its called Disbelief and it's about the September 1999 bombings of Russian buildings that killed hundreds. Before the bombings, Putin had 30% support. Then, on 09/09/1999 a working-class appartment building blew up in the middle of the night. The government immediately blamed the Muslim people of Chechnya in Russia's south and launched a major war there. Putin's support shot up to 90%. Sound familar?

But a few days after 09/09/1999, alert residents of another appartment building spotted several men planting explosives in their basement. They called the local police, and by luck and quick wittedness, the culprits were caught... and then immediately released. They had FSB badges (former KGB). The FSB official explaination was that it was a training excercise and they forgot to tell the local police.

The war in Chechnya is on-going. 10% of the Chechen population is dead. Thousands of Russian conscript soldiers are dead.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...55847655738553
            lol:
            Guess who ordered and sponsored production of this "excellent docu-drama"?
            You'll never guess it. Surprise, surprise, the guy was Boris Berezovsky.
            Shall I say anything else?

Comment

Before the bombings, Putin had 30% support.
              I'm not sure about 30%. Actually I don't remember any significant opinion polls in 1999. It was to early to start new president campaign.

The government immediately blamed the Muslim people of Chechnya in Russia's south and launched a major war there.
              Bullsh!t.
              The government immediatly launched an investigation and soon has been found that traces of this crime leads to Chechnya.
              As for war, the war was launched not after the bombings at Moscow and other Russian cities, but after INVASION of Chechen forces to Russian Dagestan. That invasion was clear violation of truce treaty. It was an act of war and we responded accordingly.

But a few days after 09/09/1999, alert residents of another appartment building spotted several men planting explosives in their basement. They called the local police, and by luck and quick wittedness, the culprits were caught... and then immediately released. They had FSB badges (former KGB).
              Yeah, those evil freaks wanted to blow-up the building by sacks full of flour. What a monsters!

The FSB official explaination was that it was a training excercise and they forgot to tell the local police.
              Yeah, sure they had to tell the local police about the training excercise, so they be fully prepared. What's the point in security check if local security forces know about forthcoming check? Moron.

The war in Iraq is on-going. And more Iraqis were slain than inhabitants of Chechenya. Thousands of American soldiers are dead. The war in Chechnya is over long time ago. It's Iraq were explosions happen on daily basis, not in Chechnya.
              Last edited by Serb; May 14, 2006, 03:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs
                The main reason Putin was elected as president is because of those bombings in the apartment.
                No, he was elected, because people trusted him. Comparing to Eltsin he was like a breath of fresh air.

He was pushed forward by the oligarchs as their main man since they knew Jeltsin was going down down down.
                True.

He had proven trustworthy and loyal earlier on in a scandal (I forgot which one ), but he was little known, even as prime minister, so in order to boost his rep 'certain things' happened. As we all know: wars are good in order to be elected, and Putin made good use of it.
                I have no idea which scandal you are talking about.

Now he's got bout the same problems Bush has in Afghanistan though: he accomplished little, save for a lot of bloodshed. Unfortunately that's not one of Putin's concerns
                What same problems Russia has in Chechnya?

The irony is that the oligarchs were later removed from of power themselves by the man they made president
                The oligarchs and the "family" didn't oppose Putin to become president. That was their greatest contribution to his election.

Putin's a crook,
                And you sir, are moron.

but hey he's Russia's #1 so we're outta luck. Then again, it could've been someone worse than him in slightly other circumstances. Russia doesn't have many peaceful and honest leaders after all
                What the **** could you know about Russia, considering that you take your knowledge from Berezovsky's bullsh!t stories?
                Last edited by Serb; May 14, 2006, 05:35.

Comment

If you say Putin three times Serb will appear. It is magic.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Red magic.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Re: Vladimir Putin's 9/11

Originally posted by Serb

lol:
                      Guess who ordered and sponsored production of this "excellent docu-drama"?
                      You'll never guess it. Surprise, surprise, the guy was Boris Berezovsky.
                      I think you're confusing Nekrasov's docu-drama with Berezovsky's "The Assassination Of Russia" documentary which can be seen here:
                      Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Comment

Wow! The West now have two crappy videos about the evil Russians. My bad, I didn't know that.
                        But who cares? Both of them are bullsh!t.
                        From your link:
                        Ever since, a question has lingered over Mr. Putin's presidency: Who Done It? Why no one has been convicted of 9/99 attacks? Why the investigation was suppressed? Witnessess disappeared? Inquisitive journalists imtimidated? Critical TV stations closed down? In these pages you will find the facts, the news and the views about the gravest of unsolved crimes of the XX century.
                        Facts, my ass. The facts are:
                        there was a complete investigation and ****ers who did it already found their punishment Hattab is dead, Basaev will be dead one day. The rest of lesser jerks who are responsible for planting of explosives and pushing of the button - arrested/eliminated. Two years ago two terrorists: Adam Dekkushev and Yusuf Krymshamkhalov, who delivered explosives for bombings in Moscow and Volgodonsk have been found guilty by court. Now they decay in prison for the rest of their ****ty lives.

I doubt your advanced freedom-loving unbiased media (or piece of lying, brainwashing sh!t, to be exact) ever wrote a single word about those investigations and processes.

Comment

In Russian, there is a single word for both 'State' and 'government'. Which must at least partially explain why being against Putin is also 'anti-Russian' in some people's head.
                          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

But a few days after 09/09/1999, alert residents of another appartment building spotted several men planting explosives in their basement. They called the local police, and by luck and quick wittedness, the culprits were caught... and then immediately released. They had FSB badges (former KGB).

Yeah, those evil freaks wanted to blow-up the building by sacks full of flour. What a monsters!

This begs some questions. What kind of strange procedure is that, carrying sacks of flour to basement buildings? What happens if they successfuly plant them? They alert the local police that the security of a building is not tight? And what does police do then, put a policeman in front of every building?

Or is getting caught considered a sucess, as in - security of the tested building was tight enough? So, how many times per month do FSB agents get caught trying to plant flour in basements in Russia?

I haven't seen the documentary mentioned, but the Soviets had a tradition of not telling their population truth about anything. Remember Chernobil. If I were a Russian, I wouldn't believe my government everything it says. On the contrary, I would be very suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
                              In Russian, there is a single word for both 'State' and 'government'. Which must at least partially explain why being against Putin is also 'anti-Russian' in some people's head.
                              And HOW is that different from being Anti-Bush, for 51% of the American populace?
                              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                              X