X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hehe
    Attached Files

Comment

• Hm, I'm not at all sure what this is supposed to be, but it made me smile. Any clues, Sloww?
      Attached Files

Comment

• In french they are called: Shriners (must be the same name in english)

They also do the Shrine Circus!

bleh

Comment

• I've heard of them, but really don't know much about them, nor do I care to.

Comment

• Not a pic, old etc, so very off topic, but it puts me in a good mood

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat
              Not a pic, old etc, so very off topic, but it puts me in a good mood

http://www.leekspin.com/
              interesting. Puts me in a good mood as well. kind of catchy. I think it's hypnotic. Must be some subliminal messages in there.

edit: I'm convinced there is some form of brainwashing in this website. I had to research it.

Comment

• Ah, thanks, cronos_qc & Dis.

Established in New York City in the 1870s, the Shriners are best known for having a good time. Members of the Shrine are immediately recognizable by the fezzes they wear [...]

He-he. Could they have been the inspiration for the Sons of the Desert fraternity of Laurel & Hardy fame? Man, I'll have to watch that one again soon.

Comment

• Wearing fezzes? not a bad idea.
                  In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Winston
                    I don't get it. What is he doing before the BSOD pops up?
                    I believe this was the episode:

And I hope it's obvious to you that the BSOD did not actually make a cameo appearance in the episode...
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• Oh. No wonder then I didn't get a thing that nerdy.

Thanks for explaining.

---

Psst. Got any nuts?
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I got some nuts.

Will you give me some milk in return?
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Milk? Hang on, I'll see what I can do. I'm sitting on the cow as we speak. Be right back..
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Winston's pic:

"Hello? Roto-Rooter? No, don't put me on hold! D'OH!"
                            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                            One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Police training

a few years old.
                              Attached Files
                              "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                              "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• At least they're not jumping through those burning circus rings like the usually do.
                                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Working...
                                X