Funny pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Will9

The phrase means that you trying to care just to be nice, so you say that "I could care less" instead of just saying "I don't care". I don't see why it's weird.
    It still makes absolutely no sense in the context. If you could care less, it means you care about it...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• is it not a contraction that becomes nonsensical - from ' like i could care less' to 'i could care less'
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison

It still makes absolutely no sense in the context. If you could care less, it means you care about it...
        It means that you are trying, or pretending, to care so your saying that you don't have to care. It may not make to much sense when you first think about it.

I think I could find a British expression that does not make sense, such as calling things "bloody".
        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
        The video may avatar is from

Comment

• Don't be bloody ridiculous
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I could care less what non-native speakers think of our expressions. That's right, suck on that.
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• If you're native, I'm the Queen of Sheba
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• The British. You don't so much speak the language as chew on it and spit it out.

Comment

• At least we do it with a language, not tobacco, hick
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• A) I hate tobacco
                    B) I hate country
                    C) I hate the country
                    D) And those hats look stupid, too.

Comment

• Hurt the one you love the most, why don't you
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• What can I say? That's the way he likes it.

Comment

• :imagining:
                          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

• :froggie style:

Comment

• Furriners.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Can't say i've ever heard people say "I could care less" either, the first thought that popped into my head was "isn't it supposed to be I couldn't care less" ?
                                Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
                                X