Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Maniac: Lemme guess: Madurodam!

Farting pig?
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Gent

Much nicer than Brugge IMO...

Just like I prefer Antwerp to Brussels. Funny how the tourists always end up going to the wrong places...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Didn't enjoy living in Ghent too much. Sure, it's cosy and clean, but it lacks kinetic energy, a certain tension vibrating, keeping you sharp.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by alva
          @Maniac: Lemme guess: Madurodam!
          Farting pig?
          Last edited by DanS; May 21, 2006, 19:37.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Doesn't work. Fortunatly perhaps.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• if he had posted a working video, I would've posted a compilation of America's fattest pigs in retaliation

... and no animals are included in that video
              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• Oops. Fixed.
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• That's Dutch.

Comment

• That's revenge of The Animal Farm
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                      Doesn't work. Fortunatly perhaps.
                      What about your google skillz?

More belgian stuff:
                      Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                      The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Good idea to remove that link about Belgian politicians.

My google skillz musn't be over-used lest it loses its potency.

Comment

• I didn't check their site.
                          I removed the link after I did.
                          The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
                          X