• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nostromo
    cutting it down
    Unbelievable!

Comment

they used to say it reduced the affinity of the hemoglobin in your blood for oxygen. When I was working out 6-7 hours a day, that was important. I don't know if that still stands though
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

I don't even like carbonated water myself

Comment

I live on Diet Coke. And since buying that espresso machine, I have sth like 4-6 espresso coffee every day. Espresso means thick, dark, creamy coffee. Not the crap you all drink. Yuck. Pure delight. But on a negative side, I'm shaking all the day. Not now that I'm in Greece, but generally speaking, that's the way it works. Phew. Relax, sun, beach, ouzo.
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Re: Your caffeine consumption

Originally posted by Dis
            I hate to say it. But after 2 years off caffeine, I'm back on. .
            MWA HA HA HA
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I am mostly off righ tnow. It is bad for my blood pressure. When I do ahve some I generally have tea (green preferibly).

I was really using it heavily at the beginning of the experiment (two cups aday often..). (That didn't use to be heavy but after my blood pressure problems it has been)

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I have a coffee every couple of weeks, Red Bull more often. I don't really drink soda.
                "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

2-3 cups of coffee in the morning

Diet Coke/Pepsi at lunch

Usually another Diet Coke/Pepsi in the afternoon

Less on weekends
                  "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                    I live on Diet Coke. And since buying that espresso machine, I have sth like 4-6 espresso coffee every day. Espresso means thick, dark, creamy coffee. Not the crap you all drink. Yuck. Pure delight. But on a negative side, I'm shaking all the day. Not now that I'm in Greece, but generally speaking, that's the way it works. Phew. Relax, sun, beach, ouzo.
                    I like espresso. Unfortunately I can have it but rarely.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I prefer Mello Yello and Dr Pepper, but Pepsi and Coke are fine by me. Mt Dew can sub for Mello Yello, but don't give me Mr Pibb!

Oh, I forgot: at least 1 liter/day.
                      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

What MrFun likes:

Diet Mountain Dew
                        Diet Code Red (Mountain Dew)
                        Coke Zero
                        Pepsi One
                        Diet Vanilla Pepsi
                        Diet Berries and Cream (Dr. Pepper)
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

About 2 cups of coffee per day.
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Yep around 2 consumption of caffeine a day.
                            Tea or Coffee, depends on what kind of work I have to do.

I drink tea mosly when I study or when my sister make me a Chai Tea.
                            bleh

Comment

A pot of coffee a day.

No soft drinks. I can't deal deal with the carbonic acid, phosphoric acid, 11 teaspoons of sugar, etc. My teeth are in bad shape as it is.
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

A school back in my home city in New Zealand has a whole lot of children come to school super-hyped up because their parents give them coffee to drink in the morning. (This is a trouble school with troublesome parents, this is the school that get the kids all the other school's can't handle.).

Because the parents give them coffee for breakfast in the morning, the ministry of education has had to order all teachers at this school to give the children (age from 6 - 10) a pill and a glass of water, this pill is to calm their nerves down, because they're so hyped up (they become uncontrollable).

See what uneducated parents do?

Well you all know caffiene is bad for you, it hypes you up unnaturally, giving your heart a hard time. After long-term use of it, your body begins to rely on it and you get sleepy very easily if you haven't had it for a few weeks.
                                be free

Comment

Working...
                                X