X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See, I was talking about normal perch, perca fluviatilis
    CSPA

Comment

It's more likely that the perch caught him.

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
        Are you really that bored, TEF?
        I found the lying part amusing. Mostly because of how he's a habitual liar.

I don't think he was mistaken. I think he was exaggerating.

Yellow and White perch are the indiginous perches in the United States.

Of course, if he imported say a Nile perch, then its possible.
        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Regardless...and more the point of this thread...is that that's what he said was his best moment as president. Catching a fish.

Lets compare his best to his worst: When the planes hit the towers.

Catching a fish...wow.

What he says about his Worst Moment

"In such a situation it takes a while before one understands what is happening," Bush said. "I would say that this was the hardest moment, once I had the real picture before my eyes."
          That picture:

Worst Moment indeed.
          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Slow newsday?
            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

this is cause for impeachment. he lied about catching a fish.
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Nah, won't hold for a second - he is expected to lie about his fishing. He probably would have to retire if he had told the truth about the size of the fish
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

He should have said his best moment was his brief field trip to Washington DC. It's good to leave Texas every now and then.
                  "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                  "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                  "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Though, it's a little fishy that he hasn't said anything about the much bigger that got away
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

at least he wasnt attacked ala carter. jimmy carter is awesome.
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

The White House has now issued a "clarification" of the Presidents remarks (meaning they are trying to change everything).

Clarification of Remarks by President George W. Bush in Berlin
                        To: National Desk, Political Reporter

WASHINGTON, May 7, 11:07 AM -- The White House Press Office has issued the following clarification of remarks by President Bush in Berlin with regard to his "best moment" as President of the United States:

When asked to name his best moment in office, President George W. Bush meant to say, "I am most proud of our work fighting the global War on Terror. As president, I feel I have a responsibility to bring the evil doers to justice."
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Evil doers = perch?
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

So, one of the main reasons bin Laden has not been caught is that he's not hiding in a lake. Cunning bastard.

Comment

Bush talking about fishing = fighting war on terror.

No doubt about it.
                              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

@ Loriazel

@ Oerdins snip - that is plain stupid spindoctorism - here Bushy are trying to claim he actually is some kind of human with his fishingstory and then they destroy it

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X