Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help my friend make the Texans cheerleaders!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaak
    but she didn't win, Lynnette did.
    Interesting. I personally liked her the least, and couldn't really decide between Liz or Mandy for looks.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I'm somewhat mystified by the way Americans seem to take cheerleading as a serious activity.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Lynnette is such a slut. I'm sure she was sleeping with a judge.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

lynette didnt win, democracy did.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
            lynette didnt win, democracy did.
            lol...sure.
            "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

We need democracy to tell us what horny slut to lust after.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I think it could only be "democracy" if it were 1 vote per person. since that isn't the case...
                "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

south american democracy!
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                    I'm somewhat mystified by the way Americans seem to take cheerleading as a serious activity.
                    it's not more serious than football. If you think about it, football is pretty meaningless, yet we watch it anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                      I'm somewhat mystified as to where you got that impression.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

l33t

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Maybe Mandy should forget about the Texans cheerleading gig and shoot for general manager instead. I'm sure she's smart enough to know that you should trade down if you're going to take Mario Williams...
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

They couldn't trade down to get Mario Williams. People in the top spots weren't interested in trading.
                            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar

I'm somewhat mystified as to where you got that impression.
                              You've got competitions in the stuff. 'Nuf said.

Comment

Working...
                              X