Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help my friend make the Texans cheerleaders!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help my friend make the Texans cheerleaders!

Okay so here is the deal. My friend mandy is trying out for the Texans Cheerleaders. She was on the squad last year, but this year they decided to pick three girls for "The making of a Texans Cheerleader" segment on the news. The public gets to vote. So, please PLEASE go to abc13.com and follow the link to vote for mandy!

Thanks...
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Mandy Such a cheerleader name.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Bah, it makes you plug in an email address. Meh.

Liz is better looking.

WTF am I doing? I have work to do.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

You are helping and I think you can just make up an e-mail address
        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Pictures would make the decision easier.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I agree.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

a) there are pics on the website, as well as videos of them dancing

b) it isn't really supposed to be a decision, you are supposed to be helping my friend

Comment

I'm at work. My supervisors don't seem to mind Apolyton, but I'm not sure a website with videos of cheerleaders dancing is really what I should be looking at.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

it's a news website

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak
                    b) it isn't really supposed to be a decision, you are supposed to be helping my friend
                    But this is a important issue, and we don't want to violate the principles of democracy.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I have performed my sacred Poly duty of lending a hand at little or no cost to myself.

Confirming that they take any email address you care to invent.

Go Mandy!
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

The Dutch goalie Ronald Waterreus cast his vote for Mandy.

But how did he find out, and will they still let the other members of the Dutch international footie team vote?

Comment

I read "make out"

nm
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

I voted for Mandy, but I accidently clicked on her voice clip during a conference call
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

She's not his friend she's his real estate agent.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                              X