No announcement yet.

Settle a silly argument

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't be so sure, I don't think you've ever been a tree that had a rusty nail stuck into it.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

What's toxic to you isn't necessary toxic to a tree.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

More to the point, trees don't get tetanus since that's from a toxin produced by infecting bacteria.

Comment

More to the point, trees don't feel.

Comment

more to that point, trees
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

more to that point,
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

The torturing of innocent trees must stop!

Warning! This link contains disturbing imagery!
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

If a tree gets nailed in the forest
                  and no one is around to film it
                  does it still smoke afterwards?
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                    If a tree gets nailed in the forest
                    and no one is around to film it
                    does it still smoke afterwards?
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Colon�
                      It's cruel to hammer a nail into a living being.
                      That's why the Romans did it.
                      B♭3

Comment

ROFL @ Japher. Thanks, man, I needed that this Monday morning.

"Remove that nail, butcher! I just heard that tree shriek."

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

If only you'd hammered the nail into a piece of laminated plastic, you wouldn't be having the silly argument.

Comment

Don't do unto a tree what you wouldn't do unto yourself.
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

what if you're a masochist
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Then there has to be mutual consent.

Comment

Working...
                                X