Study: Geography Greek to young Americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
    I fail to see how that's even vaguely ironic, or relevated to the previous comment.
    Lionburger is officially smarter than you, or you're a moron - or both...

'Relevate' that!
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
      Lionburger
      loinburger dammit
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
        That is indeed ironic, and I chortle at the pratfalls of my country's education system, because there are bound to be dozens of jobs in the world in which anybody gives a damn about the nationality of the person who discovered Angel Falls, and in which anybody requires the ability to locate Angel Falls on a map without the use of Google or Yahoo.
        Try telling Dubya that when he meant to invade Iran three years ago!

Comment

loinburger dammit
          You should be glad: in my first reply to you, I called you "Docfeelgood" before I corrected it.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

loinburger dammit
            Aha! His achilles heel...

Comment

Tigerburger?
              "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
              "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
              Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Cheetahburger!

Comment

I'm pretty sure that once we take over Iran that it will be ranamed Banania.

I'm almost positive I saw a blurb about it on Fox News.

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
                    How many of you can find bolivia?

It is the landlocked country in south america that is not paraguay.
                    It's easy enough. Paraguay is nearer Uruguay, which is why it's called "paraguay"
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yeah but the Portuguese aren’t anywhere near the Chinese or the Japanese. Explain that KH.

Comment

Re: What's the country in the image on the first post?

Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkey, Cyprus, Syria, Israel, Egypt, Palestine, Jordan, Saudia Arabia, Oman, the UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Iran, Afganistan, Kazakstan, Usbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kirgizistan, China, Pakistan, and India are all pictured in the map.

Perhaps you meant to ask, which country is the one colored in bronze on the map.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

It's easy enough. Paraguay is nearer Uruguay, which is why it's called "paraguay"

Comment

Originally posted by Silver14
                            Yeah but the Portuguese aren’t anywhere near the Chinese or the Japanese. Explain that KH.
                            If the portuguese were called "paraguese" then you'd have a apoint...
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS

You have to be kidding right!?

There were only two I even had to think about for more than a split second...

48% of Americans think India is a muslim nation!

The CSI question was funny because a majority of americans did get the answer right! Moral of the story: If you want to teach americans geography, make a TV show about it...

Reckon you need to dust off Carmen San Diego around about now...
                              The one about the world's largest exporter was tough. China is at 750 billion and the US is at 950 billion ($US per annum).

I had to look up those numbers, by the way. I knew they would be close, but I thought China had a slight edge.
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

If the portuguese were called "paraguese" then you'd have a apoint...
                                If I ever do have a point let me know, as they are few and far between.

Comment

Working...
                                X