Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
      Stuff
      You are a terrible human being.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger

You are a terrible human being.
        I say Americans are dumb; Americans don't like being called dumb; poll shows Americans are dumb - I laugh!
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I say Americans are dumb; Americans don't like being called dumb; poll shows Americans are dumb - I laugh!
          I say that you are a terrible human being. Evidence shows that you are a terrible human being. I weep.

Comment

Yaaay, I've made you cry!

Comment

My tears fall like twin waterfalls.

Comment

Like twin Angel Falls?

Here's irony for you: Angel Falls were discovered by an American, but I bet your average American would be unable to guess which continent the falls are in - let alone the country!

Comment

I fail to see how that's even vaguely ironic, or relevated to the previous comment.

I mean, I understand how they connect in your mind, but that seems to bear no relation to reality.

Comment

It's like rain on your wedding day
                    A free ride, when you've already paid...

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Like twin Angel Falls?

Here's irony for you: Angel Falls were discovered by an American, but I bet your average American would be unable to guess which continent the falls are in - let alone the country!
                      Hint: Gasoline there is really, really cheap!

Comment

That is indeed ironic, and I chortle at the pratfalls of my country's education system, because there are bound to be dozens of jobs in the world in which anybody gives a damn about the nationality of the person who discovered Angel Falls, and in which anybody requires the ability to locate Angel Falls on a map without the use of Google or Yahoo.

Comment

I love you man. Don't ever change.
                          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger

PIYM???
                            Read the post in its entirity.
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I hope you don't always rely on your gut feeling and bets the way you're doing now.
                              It's always the gut. I'm not a member of the factinistas.
                              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                              -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                                Read the post in its entirity.
                                Curses, I am slain.
                                Evidently, my post filter has started to include "Markos:", "Ming:", "DanQ:", etc. prefixes.

Comment

Working...
                                X