No announcement yet.

So how would you feel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have every right to be pissed if you had a verbal agreement that she was going to keep the stuff until she died and then pass it on to you. I have no idea what that will get you, as well all no verbal contracts are only worth the paper they're written on . . . only you have witnesses.

You should definately talk with the woman, after you have cooled down, and see about getting first refusal of anything she wishes to sell. Only if there's no other way should you resort to sueing.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

really not wanting to piss her off right now she has just sold the family home and has to be out with a month and a half and is willing to give me more stuff so I'm going to try to get as much as I can.
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Well I think to night ladies and gentlemen you are going to have a drunk dragon on your hands. Still very upset about it and have decided to pose a letter or make a form letter to these people who bought stuff to see if I can buy it back. Any advice...

Dear insert name:

I'm writing to make an inquiry regarding a recent item you purchased on e-bay. My name is ............. and you recently purchased (enter item) from (enter her name) on e-bay from Vernon, Texas. You see the item you purchased belonged to my father who passed away this past year. In the process of clearing things out my step-mother sold some things of his on e-bay that meant a great deal to me. I'm trying to contact the purchaser's to see if I can buy these items back from you at a profit for you of course. You purchased ........ for ....... and I would be willing to double or triple your cost if you would be willing to let me buy it back. It would mean a great deal to me and my family.

I would appreciate any time and thought you can give this. You may reach me at (email address, phone etc). Thank you again for your time and consideration, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

How does that sound?

editor's note: mother should be monster
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
        X