No announcement yet.

Calling Apolyton Linguists!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs to get on the last Sunday Tallink ferry to Helsinki and get it on with the animals crawling there to even get close.
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

tallink ferry = beer express. even little kids are hauling two boxes of beer off that boat in helsinki on that little handcarts.
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

and the last sunday ferry is a zoo.
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

thank you for the comments. we will be looking for some additional translation help, reviewing all the texts....
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
            Gangerolf, why the Eesti flag?
            Eesti is beesti

I'm actually going there in the near future. And to Helsingki... So I guess I'll use that ferry.
            I've been on my fair share of booze cruise ferries before though.
            CSPA

Comment

the old town is sweet in talinn.
              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

@Gangerolf just remember to bring your tinfoil hat with you - you might run into Pekka
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

"Set this as the default language"
                  I can help you with this one. It's OK
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
                    Well I'm not an expert in Italian, but I'm pretty sure "difetto" means "defect".
                    Maybe it means default too, I don't know. That would be funny though, but also somewhat true about Italian stuff; that the default is defect hahaha
                    Yeah. Italian is broken by default.

I'm only going from memory, but I'm fairly certain difetto means default as well as defect. I really need to get myself some good dictionaries.

Anyhow, the translation is fine as given. I'm sure the natives would want to fine-tune it a little, but it's not going to be grossly misinterpreted as is.

And how come it takes this long to get an authoritative translation on an international forum? E difettato.
                    I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

The correct German is: "Achtung! Der Englander Schweinhunt!!"
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

I guess that you were proud of your F in german.
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                        X