Clear All

and you showed up on the wrong day?
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Well, that is how it started off, yes.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

no, it started out because you had expired plates and couldn't find a screw driver
        Monkey!!!

Comment

I didn't have expired plates, I put the sticker on the front plate instead of the back one...

JM
          (but yes, I wouldn't have gotten a ticket if I had remembered that I had a screwdriver in my trunk)
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

thanks for the clarification

my notes have been updated
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
              New radiator. Couldn't just recore, apparently.

270$

However, I also decided to fight the ticket in court.

Apparently it's a 6 month wait for court dates.

For $270, I hope you got a letter from them saying they welcomed you leaving your car on their property.

I am still flabergasted at the presumption of the officer going onto private property to write a ticket when there was no complaint and when (s)he had no idea whether or not you had the owner's permission.

Comment

I'm going to go get a note from the garage owner saying it was fine with him that I was parked there.

When I talked to them they were sort of astounded that I had gotten that ticket.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

KH:

$270, huh? Ouch! Well, look at it this way: It could've been worse. At least that's what I try to do as a sort of "coping" mechanism. It works ... sometimes.

Gatekeeper
                  "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

It's all right.

Monday sucked because of the car. Tuesday sucked too because I spent ~18 straight hours at school coding in C (puke)

Today was awesome. My program worked, and modelled the behaviour I was trying to model to the 99.99% level (titties!). My advisor was suitably impressed.

Then I found out that my fiancée got a job she interviewed for last week, which means she finally gets to move to be with me. Thank God, because our wedding is in ~3 months, and I don't feel like having a long distance wife. 33 months of a long-distance girlfriend is enough.

****ing tits. That's all I have to say.
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

The only way I could be happier is if I had some heroin. :smack:

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                        It's all right.

Monday sucked because of the car. Tuesday sucked too because I spent ~18 straight hours at school coding in C (puke)

Today was awesome. My program worked, and modelled the behaviour I was trying to model to the 99.99% level (titties!). My advisor was suitably impressed.

Then I found out that my fiancée got a job she interviewed for last week, which means she finally gets to move to be with me. Thank God, because our wedding is in ~3 months, and I don't feel like having a long distance wife. 33 months of a long-distance girlfriend is enough.

****ing tits. That's all I have to say.
                        That sounds great!

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

All's well that ends well, KH!
                          "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Working...
                          X