A REAL Superman Returns trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How was Kevin Luthor?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I felt he was his best when he was beating the crap out of Superman.

In other parts, i'm not sure.. I'm not really the villian, take over the world type of person, so I have difficulty in judging, but he is definitely Lex Luthor material.
      be free

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun

Marvel heroes seem to have personality... Atleast the latest I've read. Anyone else following Civil War?
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
          Now THIS is a Superman trailer.
          Ubermeh.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

what the hell is he returning from?
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
              what the hell is he returning from?
              After killing the Kryptonians in Superman II, Superman re-evaluates himself. He goes off into space to find Krypton.

Comment

Wouldn't he lose his propulsion after leaving our yellow sun? Or did he build a spaceship?
                Unbelievable!

Comment

But finds himself... instead.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                    Wouldn't he lose his propulsion after leaving our yellow sun? Or did he build a spaceship?
                    It's not the loss of propulsion that matters. Inertia will keep you going in space. The lack of an ability to survive in a vacuum, however, might hinder his chances.

Comment

Well he was able to survive in a vacuum in the Reeve movies so that shouldn't be a problem, but that inertia would only move him in one direction so it's impossible to search for a planet. Then again it's based on a damn comic book so I guess anything's possible.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

I'm saying he would lose the super power of surviving in a vacuum when he lost the radiation of the yellow sun. As far as looking for his planet, I think the story is that astronomers found where it should be or something, so he just has to point himself in the right direction and shoot off.

In the end, though...

...it's based on a damn comic book so I guess anything's possible.
                        ...is correct.

As long as it's a good story, I don't care much about the technicalities.

Comment

I was gonna mention that even if Krypton had been identified and even if he could somehow survive the vacuum it'd be beyond even Superman's ability to "point himself" at a planet which occupies about 0.000000000000000000000000000000000001% of our sky and manage to hit it without readjusting later, but then again ditto on

Originally posted by Lorizael
                          In the end, though...

...is correct.

As long as it's a good story, I don't care much about the technicalities.
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

Superman's abilities increase with the needs of the story. If he needs to be able to catch a meteor, he can; if he needs to be able to spin the earth backwards in order to reverse time, he can; if he needs to be able to point himself directly at a planet from however many lightyears away, well, then he can do that too.

Comment

Thus

Spider-Man & X-Men > Superman
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                                Thus

Spider-Man & X-Men > Superman
                                Oh yeah, because they've never had outlandish powers or have done crazy things. Sheesh.

Comment

Working...
                                X