China warns tourists against spitting overseas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tingkai
    The Brits are the most obnoxius, and most unpredictably dangerous. If a Brit walks into a bar, you know there is going to be a fight, whereas Americans just get annoying drunk and start screaming in people's faces, without realizing that they're screaming. Give them a couple of real beers and they're pissed.
    Thing is though that's people drunk. The Chinese have a reputation for bad manners when sober and in a logical mind.

Comment

Yes, but Tingkai is saying that all Brits and Americans get drunk and behave badly. And all Indians piss in the streets and their country stinks (which clearly leads me to believe that he's never been to China). He just called them the most disgusting people in the world. He's not talking about reputation. He's stating it facts. It's extremely racist and offensive and has nothing to do with this thread. No wonder he and UR agree all the time.
      Last edited by DaShi; May 7, 2006, 07:34.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs
        i prefer spitting chinese over drunken brits, frankly. the latter seem to be everywhere! horrible people
        Hey, if you had to live there you'd be perpetually pissed too

Comment

People should stop farting in crowded areas all the time, I hate walking into someones smug little anus cloud. Just because you can't be caught in a crowd doesn't mean it's ok.
          It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

The Brits are the most obnoxius, and most unpredictably dangerous. If a Brit walks into a bar, you know there is going to be a fight...
            '**** you looking at, *****?

you ****ing want some?

right! outside noooow you slitty-eyed little ****!

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

C0ckney, no need to put on your p's and q's for us.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Ecthy. ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                  Ecthy. ?
                  Ecthy.

Comment

Is that PH again?

Comment

As for most disgusting, the people in India win the prize for routinely pissing in the streets. They'll be walking down the road and suddenly stop, unzip and let loose.
                      Not so. They mostly crouch down and unfold a dhoti before letting 'er rip on a busy public road in full daylight.

Not only that. For example, when you're pulling into a train station after dawn. You get lines of, maybe a couple of dozen blokes, lined up along the tracks, taking their morning squat,..
                      All smiles, holding up a dhoti with one hand, and waving cheerfully with the other as your carriage passes by.

Indian courtesy.
                      I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Mao
                        apparently French men will urinate wherever and whenever in public.

Can anyone confirm?
                        I wouldn't say "wherever and whenever."

But French pissiors are certainly an aquired taste. Mind you, after enough Pastis, all bets are off.
                        Attached Files
                        I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Kalius

Thing is though that's people drunk.

A completely sober Brit or American? Have you ever met one?
                          Golfing since 67

Comment

Or sober Australians for that matter....
                            If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Yay for racist threads!
                              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

What does sober mean??!?

Comment

Working...
                                X