Recommend me a web cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend me a web cam

I'll probably be away from my girlfriend for the summer and this would keep her happy. No, I don't mean to use it like that. I just want a pair of webcams that isn't too expensive.

Very Respectfully,
    Apocalypse

Thank you.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

I'll probably be away from my girlfriend for the summer and this would keep her happy. No, I don't mean to use it like that. I just want a pair of webcams that isn't too expensive.
    Yeah right.
    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Weren't you aiming at getting a girlfriend so you'd be in company over the summer?

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
        Weren't you aiming at getting a girlfriend so you'd be in company over the summer?
        That I would have a place to live, yes. That isn't working out quite right because she lives with her parents. She is still worth it.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Re: Recommend me a web cam

Originally posted by Apocalypse
          No, I don't mean to use it like that.
          Why on Earth not?

I just want a pair of webcams that isn't too expensive.

Logitech sells decent ones. I got about the cheapest one, I think and it's still working perfectly after months of extensive use. That was 20 euros... Creative should be good too. Looks like in the US they start at about $30. You shouldn't have to pay over $100 for a pair in any case.

Have a look around on their websites and on websites of local computer stores to find the best price.
          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Toucam Pro

Comment

(*est. $80)

>> Where to buy Best Webcam.This Logitech Webcam is currently the best on the market, according to reviews. Color and image quality is very good, and the Logitech Webcam does a good job in low-light -- typically a challenge for Webcams.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hmm.

I'd recommend Candy's Corner, Pandora's Box, Betsy's Box, or Lisa at Home.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                  Hmm.

I'd recommend Candy's Corner, Pandora's Box, Betsy's Box, or Lisa at Home.
                  Prevert!!

Comment

best 20 euros ever spent in a supermarket on tech stuff
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                    X