Confessions of Apolyton pt II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confessions of Apolyton pt II

Here's how the game works, all you have to do is confess something big or small and people agree not to judge you. I'll start out.

I confess that I never liked the Pixies but I do like Radiohead.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

I absolutely enjoy Tim McGraw's music.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

im dating a girl who is wonderful but is too expensive for me and thus is causing me to end it.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I absolutely love savaqe garden and darren hayes solo music.

Comment

I pirated civ1, but bought it years later for $5 because I felt sorry for it
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I pirated civ1.
            CSPA

Comment

I don't like coffee.

Comment

I pirated every Civ game before CTP2. I bought CTP2, learned the lesson, and pirated every Civ game since.
                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
                  I pirated civ1, but bought it years later for $5 because I felt sorry for it
                  Lol, I did the same.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I posted in this thread.
                    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                    2004 Presidential Candidate
                    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
                      I pirated every Civ game before CTP2. I bought CTP2, learned the lesson, and pirated every Civ game since.
                      CTP2 is not a civ game
                      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I gave my copy of Civ4 to a friend shortly after buying it.
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Once, when I was buying a train ticket, the conductor returned me 50 bucks while he was supposed to return me only 10, and I didn't tell him. I feel justified in doing it however because the train company had screwed me over in previously.
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I think too much. I think about all the stereotypical deep philosophical things too much. Specifically, I think about this stuff so much, and so constantly, that even wild and passionate sex can't stop me from thinking. Thus, when my girlfriend asks me what I'm thinking about, I can never tell the truth.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I can't stop judging people... you're all freaks!
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X