The World's Strangest UFO stories on Discovery Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael
    The most amusing thing about David Icke is that he believes a lot of important Jews are actually reptiles who are controlling the world for whatever subversive purposes they have.

When critisized for being anti-semitic he responds by saying that he has nothing wrong with Jews, it's just that some Jews are reptiles.

Edit: From the Wikipedia article quoted above.
    What the hell? No one ever told me we are actually reptiles.... I guess I should of gone to more World Wide Jewish Conspiracy(TM) meetings and paid more attention....

DAMNIT!

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
      As if ET's would WANT to have sex with a human. sigh..
      Why not? Most of us would do the same with any ETs given the chance.
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

The sad thing is, one of them guys sold 63 million books he wrote on his wacko theory :/ He even made enough money to build a theme park

I think I should dream up some crackpot theory like that and write books about it.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I think I'd be good at it but there's too much work involved.
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

I'd visit a theme park if there was a ride where you could see UR having sex with ET.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
              I think I'd be good at it but there's too much work involved.
              You are such a bum.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                I'd visit a theme park if there was a ride where you could see UR having sex with ET.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                  You are such a bum.
                  Nothing wrong with keeping most of my dumbass ideas to myself.

Comment

Oh, I remember now. The guy who's pushing the silly reptilian theory is called David Icke. He is even more loony than as presented on the show.
                    Oh wow Icke. He is ****ing wacko. I have this really cool friend who is into a lot of the new agey stuff like that. She loaned me that book right as I entered a pretty bad point in my life.

Reading that, listening to coast to coast am, and is not a good combination. Paranoid delusions help to create a very scary world .
                    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Man, I remember when the discovery channel first came out. I have such high hopes for the future of television.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Oh, I remember now. The guy who's pushing the silly reptilian theory is called David Icke. He is even more loony than as presented on the show.
                        Thanks for posting that, I really enjoyed the read.

Icke has further claimed that a small group of Jews, namely the Rothschild family, also a "reptilian bloodline," financed Adolf Hitler and supported the Holocaust. As a result, Icke's speaking tours at one time attracted the interest of British neo-Nazis such as Combat 18, and he continues to face opposition from Jewish and anti-racist groups such as the Anti-Defamation League and the B'nai Brith in Canada. Icke has strongly denied that he is an anti-Semite, stressing that the Rothschilds are reptiles, not Jews.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

That's amazing. You quoted the exact same paragraph that I quoted from the exact same wikipedia article.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Ah, but I bolded the funny part. My post is better for lazy readers.
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                              That's amazing. You quoted the exact same paragraph that I quoted from the exact same wikipedia article.
                              This is proof that one of you is a jew reptile.
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

My father is an atheistic Jew. I'm not as religious as he is.
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X