Westly to Crush Schwartzenegger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ecthy
    Why is there a pic of "GW Bush nekkid" among the image search results for Wil Wheaton?
    Probably something joncha put together to further taunt kuci.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

don't ask me why, but this thread just cracks me up. I'm laughing too much, I need a break.

Comment

Re: Too bad

Originally posted by pchang
        The Democratic leaders don't agree with the people. Angelides will lead them.
        My union has endorced Angelidas.

But in the past, we've endorced:
        Hahn when he was defeated by Villaraigosa.
        Villaraigosa when he was defeated by Hahn.
        Gray Davis when he was defeated by Schwartenegger.
        Kerry when he was defeated by Bush.
        And Dean when he was defeated by Kerry.

Comment

nice track record.

Comment

sadly Arnold is just like the rest of the politicians. But it's not all his fault. It's the system that is broke.

You just can't get anything done without bowing down to the special interest groups and compromising your principles.

I doubt anyone else can do any better. California is ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
              sadly Arnold is just like the rest of the politicians. But it's not all his fault. It's the system that is broke.

You just can't get anything done without bowing down to the special interest groups and compromising your principles.

I doubt anyone else can do any better. California is ****ed.
              He did plenty for one special interest group anyway, big business. He just didn't do anything for California.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Funny, the first time I read Arrian's post with the quote of my image, it was exactly the image I posted. Now both posts have that greek roar thing in them.

Comment

lol The Internets hate you LOL
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                    down to the special interest groups and compromising your principles.
                    Not true I know because I am part of a special interest group. There's no bowing down. The most that happens is that we get access.

For example, this year I've written five pieces of proposed leglislation. We discussed them with various leglislators but could get only three the bills proposed in the Legislature. (We've already had to bail on one because it was proposed in such a way as to guarantee a veto. )

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
                      Weird, that was my first thought too.
                      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Westly makes me think more of Cary Elwes or whoever it was in Princess Bride.

Wesley is the guy from TNG: Wil Wheaton.
                        B♭3

Comment

WTSTO
                          What?

Comment

Great. Crusher vs. Terminator. Sounds like a bad movie or a WWF match.
                            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                            2004 Presidential Candidate
                            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

The search engine that helps you find exactly what you're looking for. Find the most relevant information, video, images, and answers from all across the Web.

Go to pictures search, search for Wil Wheaton. Is that GWB in his twens nude or is it not?

Comment

Working...
                              X