• Time
  • Show
Clear All

you were pissed markos.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
      No one ever expects the Ottoman Empire!
      The furniture are taking over!
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

"Grease" sounds like "Greece"? F***ed up English spelling
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

yeah, our language rules
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Its a part of the Holiday Inn "conflict package". Every guest gets a hereditary enemy to beat up on. If you were English you'd get a frenchman, etc.
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
              you were pissed markos.
              dont recall it
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
                Its a part of the Holiday Inn "conflict package". Every guest gets a hereditary enemy to beat up on. If you were English you'd get a frenchman, etc.
                Not us Americans. It seems like every war, we have to find a new enemy to fight.

Comment

BTW Markos, you WILL take a picture of the Ottoman in your room just for reference?

PS: I received your PM. I understand and... our plan is developping well
                  Last edited by Ecthy; May 4, 2006, 15:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Not us Americans. It seems like every war, we have to find a new enemy to fight.
                    America isnt old enough to have a hereditary enemy - so the French have to substitute.
                    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Not always...

I can't forget how Lafayette helped give up our first chance
                      To win our fight for liberty, but now they've taken France.
                      Will take it back from Hitler and put ants in his G'pants.
                      And that's for the Record!

...George M. Cohen in
                      I'd Rather be Right than President

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
                        Sounds cool but I don't know what I'd end up with. Maybe all of my ex-girlfriends?
                        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                        2004 Presidential Candidate
                        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                          BTW Markos, you WILL take a picture of the Ottoman in your room just for reference?
                          sure, np
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                          X