Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ottoman?!?

1 KING BED NONSMOKING - 2 PERSON(S) MAX PER ROOM
    1 KING BED INCLUDES DESK 2 TELEPHONES DATA PORT IRON AND BOARD HAIR DRYER COFFEEMAKER SATELLITE TELEVISION WITH PAY PER VIEW MOVIES CLOCK RADIO CHAIR AND OTTOMAN
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

It's a cushion stool you put your feet one while resting in a chair.

By the way, we call cooking oil grease, which sounds just like Greece.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

define: ottoman
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

They knew it was you Markos, and have set up the room accordingly.

Comment

HA HA! They are taunting Markos!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by DanS

define: ottoman
            apolyton is faster and more fun

Comment

Originally posted by Trip
              They knew it was you Markos, and have set up the room accordingly.
              actually my first thought was of King Otto

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                It's a cushion stool you put your feet one while resting in a chair.
                ..not in the UK....

Comment

I rest my feet on one of these:
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hate to say it, but Che is right - besides, your link is broken.
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

A broken link doesn't make me wrong.

is an Ottoman.....

Comment

ot·to·man Audio pronunciation of "ottoman" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (t-mn)
                        n. pl. ot·to·mans

1. An upholstered sofa or divan without arms or a back.
                        2. An upholstered low seat or cushioned footstool.
                        2. A heavy silk or rayon fabric with a corded texture, usually used for coats and trimmings.
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Thank you for creating a thread to let us know your room comes with a complimentary poof.
                          I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
                            ..not in the UK....
                            He's going to NYC, which, thankfully, is no longer part of your empire.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                            X