Israel launches "eye in the sky" over Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    Take some damned responsibility for the actions of YOUR government!
    Don't you mean OUR government? :wavingflag:
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

I think most of the world is tired of the bullying and terrorist harboring, including many mideastern countries.

Right, on both accounts ...
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

You have never see the USA in a war of conquest, or eradication. Never.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

No, we were not alive during the spanish-american war, or mexican-american war.
          I need a foot massage

Comment

?

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Its probably long overdue in some cases.
              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

You don't want to get me started.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

no, you guys just kill for fun !

Comment

What do you guys do for fun?

Comment

eat babies...

stay home on the day we celebrate labour...

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis
                        eat babies...
                        They are tender but I don't care for the taste...

Originally posted by dannubis
                        stay home on the day we celebrate labour...
                        We do that in September (I'm not sure why everyone else does that on May 1st).

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                          Sorry Slowwly, but Israel does not have the reach or firepower to do anything significant to Iran's nuclear program.
                          Would you like to expand on that issue?

I am torn between my rational wish that we will not have to attack, and the issue will be solved otherwise (diplomatic/ foreign attack / mystery attack) and my irrational wish that we attack just to prove you wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                            ?

It was supposed to be on top of a pyramid, like on the dollar bill. That ass PJ just screwed everything up...wait, were you refering to the original thread topic or to the American Imperialism threadjack?
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
                              Don't you mean OUR government? :wavingflag:
                              Our government is your government. It is also my government. Failure to mention one doesn't preclude the others.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

So the Indians just all committed suicide? The Phillipines? Hmmmm. Puerto Rico? Hmmm. Panama? Sloww, you are so aptly named.
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X