• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A "very special" somethingawful

@Vess

WOW!
    bleh

Comment

I didn't think much of it. At times, "aliens" show a stunning amount of knowledge about humans, at times they don't know nothing. It doesn't mix well and thus isn't very convincing. Despite that it doesn't explicitly says so, I'm pretty convinved the whole story is made up.

Comment

Its funny!

Comment

Not bad.

Comment

Vet, you're thinking too hard. Even if you're right.

Comment

It's well done, and they should do others once this is finished.

Infact, Apolyton should do its own one, it could grow into something quite popular?

We just need an artist or two...

be free

Comment

Sorry, but I'm taking a stand on this. It's not well done. Think. If the aliens really took over a human, would they behave like that? Of course not. It screams FAKE so loud you can hear it in Finland

Comment

Yes, it's obvious that this strip is not written by aliens intent on conquering the Earth, but by ordinary people like you and me................people without skills for writing or plot construction.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

...which makes it funny. I think VetLegion is going overboard with his sarcasm or some type of joke that isn't really funny.

But seriously, who is willing to take on a story? It will be like our own little adventure game.

Can someone come up with an interesting story to begin? (And then yes, I will do the artwork).
                    be free

Comment

The beginning reminds me of HHGTG.
                      "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                      "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                      Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
                        ...which makes it funny. I think VetLegion is going overboard with his sarcasm or some type of joke that isn't really funny.
                        A very suitable reaction to something off of SA, for sure.

Comment

...Why does SA cost so much for normal board features? That's rediculous, high bandwidth website or not.
                          "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                          "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                          Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py

But seriously, who is willing to take on a story? It will be like our own little adventure game.

Can someone come up with an interesting story to begin? (And then yes, I will do the artwork).
                            You could ENTIRLEY count me in on it.

I think each person added their own box and dialouge, seperatley though, with no pre-set script.

Comment

Hahahahah.

"If the SA forums were a human"

Comment

Working...
                              X