Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This should be in community so people can get post counts..

JM
    (I like the entertainment.. there were no posts and I am at work, but don't feel like working)
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
      The problem is you tried to start a copycat troll thread and got caught. Then you broke the rules a second time by making the same thread.

As I said, one troll thread featuring the usual suspects is more than enough.
      It was not a copycat troll thread. It was a thread expressed at venting my frustration from screwing around with the thing yet another time.

I was a bit cheeky with the thread title to parody Agathon's, and you have embarrassingly little judgement skills, a vendetta against me, and noted the thread was not anti-MS so you closed it. This excuse that it was a "copycat troll thread" is valid only insofar as the title, the content was completely different. If you could read, you could see that. Twice.

You were wrong to close it, and Markos is wrong to be backing you up. If Markos had some balls, he'd be man enough to admit how stupid your actions were.

It's no wonder your moderating skills haven't improved since you've started, no one is telling you when you're doing it wrong.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

By the way, hotshot, if copycat threads of similar ideas but fundamentally different content are not permitted...why are there two threads: "Who is the best threadstarter" and "Who is the best threadender"...

Your bias is so blatant that it is truly painful to see you squirm and try to deny it.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Why is it so hard for you guys to say "we f*cked up"? It's obvious to everyone but you.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            Why is it so hard for you guys to say "we f*cked up"? It's obvious to everyone but you.
            i warned you about the censor

see you in a week

that said, the issue is closed. my final post will be made in the apolyton forum
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
            X