No announcement yet.

Iconic images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• CSPA

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
            —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

• Originally posted by MosesPresley
              One thing you gotta ask yourself... where are you now? -- James Blunt lyrics

Comment

• Originally posted by germanos

Note that they removed the second watch the soldier is wearing in the bottom of the pic

Note that they added a second watch in the pic Solver has posted, which is why I posted the correct image.

Antisoviet propaganda

Comment

• Mentioning propaganda...

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Comment

• Famous one

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• You won't have Dick Nixon to kick around anymore.
                        Attached Files
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• call me a bandwidth stealer

let's hope this little site can handle the bandwidth of poly.

Comment

• COMMIE!
                              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144
                                That one made me laugh
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X