No announcement yet.

Iconic images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
      sheiße! i thought that was the goal bergkamp scored against argentina in the world cup!

oops

't Was the one were the dutch actually won something.
      Nice goal anyway and a great team too.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Why isn't there a Scott Crossfield thread?

And David Hasselhoff has never been given his due for felling the Berlin Wall.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

"In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
              —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                all the commentator could shout was "dennis bergkamp" over and over. I saw that goal live on tv and I almost jumpd through it, and I'm not even rinkydinky dutch.
                Okay, I agree the Bergkamp goal was a very nice one too, but it pales in comparison to the Best Goal Ever Made In Any Sport. San Marco
                Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

The second greatest Briton (half-French):

Comment

It's Willy Wonka!
                    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

• I still remember this one.

Comment

• I remember watching the launch during school with my class. Our teacher was in the running to be the teacher who went up.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• No pun intended on that one?
                          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal
                            No pun intended on that one?
                            Ouch!
                            What?

Comment

• Forgotten in his own time, an icon in ours...

Comment

• Cant believe no one posted this pic

---------------------------

A few more

Hand of God
                                I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                                X