Hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
    Answers is the place to go to get the answers you need and to ask the questions you want

The trunk or torso of a human or animal.
    I knew that.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Sure you did, you clever Belgian bastard.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I remember having hair... Phil Collins was big back then.
        What?

Comment

2 on the back and sides, as short as possible with scissors on the rest
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Careful with that axe, Eugene.
            What?

Comment

Bald seems to be the trend around here. Guess that would be higher maintainance with the shaving. Now a guy can experience the hassle us women go thru with having to shave the legs all the time.
              One thing you gotta ask yourself... where are you now? -- James Blunt lyrics

Comment

Number one back and sides, short on top.

just had it done
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I got my first flat-top almost ten years ago, then went to Germany, where I couldn't find a barber who knew how to do a flat-top. So I just went with a basic buzz cut. I can't imagine anything else now. I finally even gave up on going to a barber and just bought my own clippers. Mrs. GameGeek cuts it, no guard. The funny thing was that, about six or seven years ago, I decided to grow it out at one point. When it finally got long enough to comb again, I discovered that I no longer owned a brush or a comb! Never did figure out what happned to them, but I still don't own either.

Comment

number 1? thats 1 millimeter!!!!
                      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by GameGeek
                        When it finally got long enough to comb again, I discovered that I no longer owned a brush or a comb! Never did figure out what happned to them, but I still don't own either.
                        I don't own a comb, nor any brush suitable for application to hair. My hair is about half a decimeter long.
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I typically get a 1 on the sides and in back with a 4 or 5 on top with a medium fade. Quite easy to maintain.
                          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist

I don't own a comb, nor any brush suitable for application to hair. My hair is about half a decimeter long.
                            Neither do I, and my hair is a fair bit longer than that.
                            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

ive been doing this since i was 15. but i took a break for a year 2005-2006. now its back baby. short and clean
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Huzzah!
                                Attached Files
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X